Arc 5: a big Race

The Keyblade warriors were still checking out Autobot headquarters and meeting new Autobot members but they were enjoying the alliance with the Autobots and learning a few things with Optimus, Jazz came in and announced a race in Autobot city.

Donald: hey Jazz what's up?

Jazz: were having a big race in Autobot city and I'm participating so would you like to join?

Kairi: sure!
Optimus prime was currently checking the list of Autobots that were participating in the race in Autobot city while also checking out teletram-one.

Optimus prime: it appears that the consestents will be Bumblebee, Hot-Rod, Jazz, mirage, Wheel-Jack, and finally Skamper.

Grimlock: me Grimlock love to see this big race and who will win?

Optimus prime: that's a question that should be decided by the aftermath old friend.

It was the big race and the Keyblade warriors were watching along with the Dinobots, Aerialbots, and Iron-hide would be the one to start the race.

Jetfire: I wonder why Iron-hide decided to be the one to start the race?

Springer: probably because he wants a moment for himself I guess.

Iron-hide: Autobots, start your engines!

Wheel-Jack: this gonna be good.

As Hot-Rod, Jazz, mirage, Wheel-Jack,
Bumblebee, and Skamper starts their engines to be ready for the start and as they did Iron-hide shot his blaster in the air to signal the start.
Off they went the Autobots who were racing across the tracks of the city had to go through many obstacles such as highway bridges, loopa-loops and tunnels including a few combinations that they engineered wich was all thanks to the work of two Autobots like Grapple and Hoist.

The Autobots were amazed how grapple and Hoist did a great job on designing the race arena in Autobot city and without them, then there cannot be any race for the Autobots.

How ever Sora needed to go for a walk while his friends enjoy the rest of the race and while he was walking he met up with Optimus prime.

Optimus prime: Sora, what are you doing here?

Sora: I was just out for a walk that's all.

Optimus prime: I see, would you like to come with me, I want you to meet someone.

Sora: sure!

Optimus prime then transformers into a semi truck and Sora hops in so they can meet the biggest Autobot.