Chapter 9 Hidden

He stared at me like I was an idiot, which I guess I was being one. Alcohol courage had me walk up to him and stand between his thighs. He watched my movements carefully and grabbed my wrist when I traced the inside of his leg . I'm not sure if I was sobering up looking at his face but I just wanted to kiss him right there and then.

"Let me take you home" he said still holding my wrist.

"You move too fast Cassano" I smiled.

"Diego, you sound like one of my enemies" he corrects me.

"I am though aren't I?" I now correct him with a cheeky smile.

There was a long silence and he let go of my wrist and ran his hand through his hair. My knees felt weak watching him do that. He sat there in a black shirt and business pants, not sure where the rest went but I'd love to watch the rest go.

A nice watch sat on his wrist and I followed the muscle vein up his arm. This man and I are just a compilation of long pauses and sexual tension, I have to leave.

"Bye Diego" I boop his nose with my finger and turn away to leave before he pulls me back into his lap.

"It wasn't a suggestion, I'm taking you home" he said with a non negotiable voice. My mind and body love that idea but we are not thinking the same thing and I'm not even thinking straight. I have Elena staying in my bed too tonight and I don't need him knowing where I live.

I feel myself sobering up more and more to my frustrations, "don't" I pull my wrist away from him. "You're not used to being told no are you" I challenge. He sits there and takes it surprisingly.

"I'm taking Elena home, I was never here for you" I say frustrated.

"You were last week, just a slight different outfit" he glares and folds his arms.

"Oh yes, how could I forget being shot twice and hit in the head" I say in a patronising voice. "For all I know you're going to have me killed soon anyway so I'd might as well go out and have a good time" I turn towards the glass window.

I just feel a wave of tired, sober sadness hit me and I just feel like going home, I'm in over my head here. I rub my temples for a second and can still see Elena having fun so that made me smile.

"What are we going to do about this?" I turn to face him confused "about wh.." he walks towards me and grabs my face kissing me with so much passion before I can finish my sentence.

I feel myself crumble beneath him and grab his face with both of my hands. Our tongues explored the words we haven't been able to say. I push him onto the lounge and sit on top of him as he peels my blazer off me so there's just my bra left.

I moan and close my eyes as he bites my ear and kisses down the sweet spots of my neck.

I slowly grind my hips on his massive, hard bulge as he glides  his thumb over my lips. His hand aggressively grabs around my throat, pulling me back to his hungry mouth.

The desire for each other finally hit breaking point. I thought he hated me.

I could hear faintly over the music knocks on the door.

"Boss? Everything alright?"

Diego continued kissing down my neck and onto my chest as the door slammed open with Marco and Tony pointing their guns in anticipation.

Before I could react Diego pulled me closer to him and turned to his men "what the fuck are you doing?!" He almost kept his voice down until the end.

"We, we just wanted to make sure you were okay boss, she is a Fed after all" Tony looked terrified trying to justify the interruption. Marco stayed quiet and gave me a 'sorry' kind of smile.

"Leave" Diego said creepily calm and they were out immediately slamming the door behind them. Leah Kate's - fuck up the friendship blurred in the background as I tried to get off of Diego's lap and register what just happened.

"What are you doing?" He looks up at me as I failed to get away from him.

"I need to go" I say pressing my hair downwards. He lets go of me so I can stand and runs a hand through his hair as he sits back watching me put my blazer back on. I flip my hair so it somewhat looks normal and fix my lippy as he stands and readjusts his member.

Silence filled the room again and I don't know what to say to him now. We lock eyes momentarily but I break it to walk away when he grabs my wrist for the millionth time.

"Just let me take you home, please". I was shocked the man had manners but it just wasn't enough.

"Diego we" I hesitate, "We can't be seen together" and he lets go.

He said nothing and released my wrist. I could see the anger in his eyes as he turned away and I left as much as I didn't want to.

I headed down the stairs ignoring his men eyeing me down, I know they hate me for my job. I find Elena and she has no idea how long I was gone for which is a bonus so we go outside to catch a taxi home.