Chapter 27 Together

After cleaning ourselves up we collapse back onto the bed entangled in one another.

"I am sorry" I whisper as he plays with my hair. "Did you love her?" I stare at him ready to be hurt by the answer.

A large sigh comes from him and he turns himself more towards me.

"Nikita, she was an easy fuck but nothing else" I believe him, he looked so detached from her. "Mary attached herself to us after we did a deal with a smaller mafia and stayed around" I frown realising.

"I had to go tell her family last night what happened to prevent war from starting, they would have wanted our heads" he yawns.

"I had no choice" I try justify my actions to myself again.

"Thank you" he runs his thumb down my lip and chin. "I should be protecting you" he frowns.

I build up the courage to address what this is. "I don't want you to be with anyone else, I can't stand the thought" my stomach feels nervous but I maintain eye contact.

I see a grin stretch across his face and he sits up.

"Why do you think you're here? I told you, you're with me now" his cheeky grin melts my insides.

"Oh so you gave me no option?" I sit up and laugh at him. "How romantic" I say with sarcasm but genuinely, I think it is, a man who knows what he wants and takes it.

"I like you in dresses" he smirks pulling mine up again to see me. "Hey!" I pull it down and he laughs.

"I'll take you shopping" he gets up to get dressed.

I won't argue with that and walk over right up against him. "Mine" I grab his dick with my hand and look up at him.

"Do you want to leave this room?" his voice darkens and I giggle releasing him and making my way across the hall to my room to fix my hair and makeup since he fucked the life out of me.

My stomach is full of butterflies still, I'm falling so hard for him. Every time he looks at me I want to do anything for him. It's the most scary feeling being vulnerable for a man like this, just vulnerable I'm general.

The door squeaks open and it's him again.

"Take  your time will you" he leans against the door smiling pointing at his silver watch.

I could crawl into his skin and it still wouldn't be close enough for me.

We walk down the stairs together and he grabs my hand making me blush with his public affection that I never saw coming. My hand feels so little in his.

He doesn't release me, dragging me around to find his keys.

"Jesus where the fuck" he mumbles to himself trying to find them and I can't help but giggle.

I see Marco in the lounge room give me a cheeky grin and head tilt as if to say "I told you so" and I screw my nose up at him when Diego turns and sees what I'm doing.

Marco laughs and turns away when Diego looks at him unimpressed.

"I will strangle him" he looks at me convincingly.

"Stop it" I slap his chest smiling as we make our way to the car.

"Seriously who needs this many cars" he takes me round the back and shows me his expensive car collection in the biggest, prettiest protected shed which looked like part of the house really.

"Would you prefer it be a collection of women?" He winks at my annoyed face and walks over to this black beautiful Aston Martin.

Opening the passenger door he raises his eyebrows at me to hurry up.

"Who do you think you are James Bond?" I laugh and hop in to pristine beige leather.

"I guess you're the real Bond here when you think about it" He jumps in shaking his head.

"And you're my Bond girl" I squeeze his leg as he side eyes me to that comment.  "Pretty boy" I twirl his hair and he frowns.

We roll up to these lavish high end stores and i wince with stress.

"What is it?" He grabs my thigh.

"I- well, the shops I wanted to go to were just market stores around you know, local ones with fruit" my face screws up preparing for him to be annoyed and he laughs and wipes his face.

"I would of bought you anything and you want to
go to the markets" he looks at me lovingly and kisses me unexpectedly as I feel my face flush red.

"I know a place" he reverses out with one hand and I enjoy my view of him.

We park on the street and he grabs my hand taking me to what looks like a local alley markets which was rich with colour and smelt like heaven.

My stomach growled as he dragged me straight to a pastry stand

"Now this, this is real pastry" he bites before handing it over to me. I squint at him with a smile as I know he is teasing my German food but this cannoli just killed me and took me to heaven. Melting in my mouth I must have smeared it over my face eating so fast because he kisses it off me.

He has suddenly become so open with affection it's still throwing me off. I pull the rest of the cannolis away laughing so he can't get them.

"I want you to meet someone" he catches up and pinches my bum.