Chapter 59 Here

"Not here" I whisper as his lips creeped down my neck. My face flushed red in embarrassment of how little he cared about the audience around us. It's Not like I can turn around and say "it's okay guys he owns the place" so I grab his hand and lead him out to the car.

"Wait, where is the car?" I stop on the curb.

Diego whistles at someone somewhere and nods so I assume it's coming around soon.

"What's the rush to go home?" His fingers lightly glide down my back as he starts kissing my neck again. I find it hard to control my breathing as my body instantly responds, desperate for him. He knows exactly what he is doing.

"What about Elena and Marco?" I turn leaning into him. "They can be dropped back at hers whenever they want" he kisses my forehead and escorts me towards the car pulling up.

We jump in and he takes off quickly back home. I feel bad for leaving Elena but she's having fun with Marco and has an infinite amount of ways home.

"Sorry we left early! Love you message me when you're home"

I send Elena a quick text and smile as I lock my phone mesmerised by my man. "It all happened so quickly I was just hoping he would disappear, I'm sorry" I say honestly and he smiles.

"Well, that could have been arranged" he grabs my hand and kisses it and I scoff at him. "You can't just go around killing everyone who looks at me you know" I use his words against him as he gently bites my hand.

"I'll try" he kisses it playfully before holding it on top of the manual stick.

"Thank you" I escape his grip and lean over his lap whilst he drives straddling his crouch.

"You're worried about me getting put away for murder but this, is definitely more dangerous" his breathing increases heavily as I feel him harden beneath my hand.

"Why don't you just focus on driving Mr control freak" I slowly tease him before unzipping his pants slowly.

I work the button and pull his hard cock out listening to his manly growl.

"Focus" I grip him and slowly suck the tip, my tongue writing my initials, claiming him again but deeper this time.

"Fuck Nikita" he lets out a deep breathless sigh.

I get faster and feel his body tensing trying to concentrate on driving so I slow down again.

I feel the car abruptly come to a halt and I sit up to see what's going on in a panic. I can't see anyone.

Diego unclips our seatbelts and pulls me onto his lap. I release a little squeal as he man handles me in desperation and giggle as I wrap my legs around his waist in the drivers seat.

"Here?!" I look around and there's no cars going past but it's still so in the open.

"Would you prefer me to fuck you across the bonnet?" I can tell by his tone he is serious which gives my stomach butterflies. His hands slide my dress up further up to display my bottom half as he pulls my black thong to the side and teases me with his fingers.

"You're already so wet for me" he releases a small deep chuckle into my ear, the vibrations running down my neck and I feel myself lose control.

"Always" I ease myself onto his cock and moan loudly as it gets deeper.

I go limp on him in pleasure as he kisses me hungrily , his hand gripping the back of my head. I grab onto the car handle above and bounce on him, grinding my hips back and forth until his head falls back. His mouth opens with a moan and I go faster, my ass clapping against his thighs.

"Feet up" he taps my legs and I obey his request, my feet now in a squatting position either side of him.

"Hold on baby" he flashes a devilish grin before pumping me from underneath. The stamina on this man is ridiculously impressive, it always feels like he is doing all the work.

"Oh my god" my hand drops onto his shoulder and I grip him with both hands now around his neck.

His eyes are burning into me and I can't take it anymore. "Diego" I whimper as he gets faster pushing deeper into me, the pressure inside forcing my eyes to roll.

"Cum for me" he runs his thumb over my bottom lip as I gasp into his ear. My body stiffens in pleasure, my orgasm sending shockwaves through my body forcing me now limp.

"Good girl" he kisses down my neck and I try focus my eyes with a smile. The high I get from him is dangerous, I'm addicted and he knows it.

The windows are all foggy from our heavy breathing and I become more aware that we are in fact still on the side of the road where people can see us if they pass.

"Let's get home" he kisses me again and I stop him from lifting me off with a frown. He didn't finish which is a first.

"Why?" I try to hide my worry that something is wrong.

"You want to stay?" His voice is still playful and he moves his hips still hard inside of me. I close my eyes briefly and squirm knowing I could go again.

"You didn't go" my lips twitch into a pout.

"I could go just looking at you" he tucks my messy hair behind my ear and runs his finger down my chest.

I don't say anything and start to slowly ride him again.

"As much as I love the idea of my cum dripping out of you into that dress, I don't think you'd be too comfortable on the way home" he licks his lips and I blush at his confession.

I stay sitting on him and lean to the side checking the glovebox where there are no napkins.

"What kind of killer doesn't have napkins in their glovebox?" I laugh genuinely confused. "Do you guys not stop to get Maccas and collect napkins with your nuggets? jeez" I shake my head and he frowns confused.

"Maccas?" he squints.

"McDonalds?" I frown back thinking he would have understood.

His head falls back with a big smile, his Adam's apple always making a sexy male appearance. "My crocodile dundee" his eyes are warm and playful.