Chapter 18 Infatuated

I hesitate after everything that happened the night before and grab my pistol on my way to the door. I check the peephole and can't see anyone so I open the door and aim down sight. To my absolute surprise Diego restlessly paces towards me.

"Diego" I place my gun back behind me on the shelf. "What are you doing here?" I ask with genuine shock. He runs his hand through his hair and walks towards me, leaning his veiny muscular arms on the outside of the door frame.

"I can't leave you alone" his beautiful brown eyes glare at me through his long dark eyelashes. "I'm okay here though really" I try convince him I'm safe and sound. "No" he pauses "I can't leave you alone" he repeats himself looking drained and breathless. I breathe heavily registering his confession.

"Then don't" I whisper. Diego grabs my face with both of his hands and kisses me with so much hunger. Our tongues softly danced around the words we could never say out loud again as he slammed the door behind him. He ran his hands down me like a piece of art, lifting me against him. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me across the room.

My back pushes against the wall and I frantically reach for his shirt as he makes his way down the sweet spot of my neck. I giggle mid kiss as I try pulling his shirt over his head and I can feel him smile. I succeed and push myself back to admire him. He is so muscular I can see him effortlessly flex with every movement. I run my hands down his chest and see multiple tattoos, one looking like a mafia stamp or scar into his heart side. I slide my hands further down to his glorious abs and pull his waistband closer to me whilst looking up at him.

He breathes heavily and pulls me into him "you're mine" he whispers into my ear and kisses down my neck pulling my singlet straps down.

I feel cold shivers through my body and my nipples harden as he makes his way down my chest. He twists his tongue around my nipple then bites it and I feel my pussy throb for him. No interruptions this time, he is mine.

I run my fingers through his hair as he kisses down my stomach and wraps his fingers into my silk shorts. Looking up at me he gets on his knees and peels my shorts off completely leaving me panting in anticipation. As his eyes burn into me with wild desire, he devours me into his mouth, his tongue exploring every right place like it's all he has ever known. I gasp and moan, my legs slightly jittering around him.

"This pussy is mine" he claims me again with his mouth as he starts sucking my clit and slides an unexpected finger in.

"Oh my god!" I melt down the table as he slips another one in.

"I told you to call me Diego" his deep voice rings through my ears as I watch him wink and pick up the pace.

"I don't want to cum yet" I whimper and try moving him off me as I want to save myself for his cock.

He slightly frowns "what makes you think you will only be going once" he pushes his thick fingers in and curls them. I'm so wet for him, I have never felt such lust for a man.

His tongue and fingers speed up and I breathe harder, "Diego I-I'm going to" my moan fails me as my mouth opens and I toe curling cum to his tongue.

I go limp and try catch my breath as he stands and kisses me "good girl". My lifeless body is thrown over his broad magnificent back as he walks me to my bedroom.

I'm thrown onto the bed and I giggle seeing his magnificent smile shadowing me. My turn. I slide my singlet off completely and watch him look at me like he has been hungry for years. I crawl over to him and slowly undo his pants as he watches me unravel him.

I pull his pants down and can't help but jump to how big he is when he springs out at me. I get on my knees and look up at him as I grab his cock and lick it upwards, gently teasing the tip with my lips. I grip him with one hand and start rubbing him in a slow twisted motion and then take him off guard by sucking his cock as deep and fast as I can. He tries to grab the back of my hair but his hand goes limp.

"Fuck!" I can see his head go back as he deeply groans then faces me again with a devilish look.

I use both of my hands and suck faster, controlling how deep he goes as I don't want to choke on how big he is. I stop and look up at him with my tongue out and watch him crumble as soon as our eyes met. I continue stroking him and feel his cum burst onto my tongue so I quickly wrapped my lips around him and sucked on his cock faster and he couldn't contain himself.

He deeply moaned as he finished, the vibrations of his manly growl imbedded into me.

I swallow him and sit up kissing him on the lips. He smiles and looks flustered as we both share a devilish glare. He sits on the bed still fully erect and slides his pants completely off. My body is ready for him and I'm desperate to feel him inside of me.

"My bad girl" he runs his thumb over my lips and I can't help but give him the 'please ruin my life' eyes.