A/N

Hello, it's me, your author!
Thank you so much for taking time to read few of my works, I really appreciate it. If this book's ending made you dismayed, don't worry because I have written a continuation beforehand that was published on my profile. :)

However, I hope you take into account that I've written these "fan fictions" back in 2016 when I was literally 12 years old and with that, I have grown to change my political views. In short, I wouldn't be continuing any of my books anymore.

Still, thank you so much for taking the time to read my works. The little 12 year old "author" in me is proud.

Before I fully close my statement, may we continue to educate ourselves in this social matter. To learn the value of educating ourselves and staying aware in our own different communities. Let us continue to fact-check, research, and have a rational thinking as a citizen of the country. Let us all have the patience to understand one another and educate with compassion. I believe in every single one of us and the power is in our hands.

May this book, no matter how fiction it is, enable you to have the courage to participate into social work and engage in your community. Let us all be pursuers of truth, neglect what is wrong, and demand those who are accountable.

Engage, Educate, and Participate.
VOTE WISELY.