sequel

Sandro

Today is the day that I am going to propose to Hailey. I know that were still young but, my heart is sure. My heart is only for her. We've fought all the odds that came in our relationship. I know that she's the one for me. I never laid my eyes on anyone before except for her.

She is the most beautiful person I've ever met. The most caring, warmhearted and loving girlfriend I have. She made me realize that I should be strong for the person I love. She made me realize that if I love a person, I should do whatever it takes to make her happy. I've never loved this way before.

I love her, so much.

I keep on staring at our engagement ring that I'm going to give her. This ring matches her well. It's beautiful, just like her.

I called her and asked her out, for now she only knew that we're only going out on a date.

After two hours

It's already 4pm so I fetch her, my car horned and suddenly she goes out of her house. My jaw dropped,

She. Looks. So. Perfect (as always)

I'm so lucky to have her and I can't wait to spend the years of my life together with her.

She waved her hand and jumped inside my car, and I continue to drive.

I'm taking her out on a long drive away from home, with high landforms that has an ocean beneath the hill's feet. It's 4:30pm so we're just right in time for the sunset once we got there.

It's hard to explain the scenery but, I know you can picture it out on your heads.

-
Hailey

The song young blood was on the radio. I closed my eyes and rolled the window down and feel the air.

we've got young blood
cant destroy us
we make our own luck in this world
we've got young blood
no one chose us
we make our own love in this world

The scenery is perfect. So was he. He looks so gentle and careful when he is driving.

Without him knowing, I took a picture of him in a side view. Him driving his car with the beautiful scenery at the background. I smiled looking at it and posted it on instagram with the caption,

"The scenery is perfect, so is you"
Many likes followed and I smiled, locked my phone off and slipped it on the pocket of my purse.

Then something happened. It got worse. It got hard to breath. I started to suffocate. Come on Hailey, you can make it. I tried to make my mood better. But it didn't work.

I started getting dizzy. Sandro noticed it, "Hailey, what's happening!" He said, looking at me then to the road back and forth. I'm nervous. I got anxious.

My vision got blurred, I was seeing triple. Sandro looked at me worriedly and removed his hands from the wheel of the car. He shook me harshly. He returned his eyes and hands on the road and suddenly...

There is a truck headed the opposite way as we turned. The truck is right behind us. I was coughing until..

Everything went dark.

-