endings

Hailey

I heard a strong knock at my door that made me woke up, "Who is it?" I screamed with my morning voice, I can feel my throats are dry.

"It's Sofia!" She screamed back, it's Sofia, Sofia Romualdez

"What do you want? I'm not in the mood" I screamed, I don't want somebody to disturb my sleep.

"Okay then, I guess I'll just eat this s'mores ice cream and cheddar cheese popcorn for myself." She teased me

"Ugh fine!" I groaned, "I'm up, I'll need to change." I screamed, I took a quick shower and brush my teeth, I saw my eyes are bloodshot, I remember how hurt I am from missing him, all I did was to cuddle up a pillow and cry, and cry, and cry. I prepared as fast as I can.

I pulled up my high waisted black shirt together with my loose grey loose v neck and my dirty black vans, I opened the door and hugged her.

I took the ice cream tub and the popcorn while Sofia picked a movie for us to watch, at the middle of the movie she noticed I wasn't really paying attention to what we are watching.

"Cry it all shithead" She said then hugged me tightly, I rest my head at the crook of her neck

"I'm such a sucker for everything. Damn, why do I miss him so much and its killing me." I said and more tears fell from my eyes

"You guys didn't break naman diba? Eh bakit malimit na di na kayo mag-sama?" Sofia asked curiously

"You know, he's still goes back to London and I'm here in the Philippines still, fucking timezones" I explained

"Oh, you know, even if there's timezone, if your relationship is strong, timezones doesn't matter at all. Atleast loyal parin kayo sa isa't isa kahit may timezone man! You're lucky nga eh, kahit maraming girls d'yan ikaw parin pinili nya. Cheer up!" Sofia said, making me smile and realized I was lucky enough, he's getting famous and famous, sometimes I wonder, why me? There is still even more beautiful girls than me, what if he literally cheat on me when I'm not around? Damn.

"Thanks." I said wiping my tears as the both of us continued to watch the movie.

The situation with Edward was pretty fine now. He realized that controlling my decisions wasn't a really good thing to do especially he's my father. Finally he come up with his thoughts. The fans also already know that our break up was just an acting. That no break up really happened.

The only problem Sandro and I have is the timezone.

-
The Next Day

Hailey's family decided migrated to London since both of her parents work there and with that, Hailey decided to surprise Sandro once she get there.

Hailey's mom shook her harshly to awake her and she groaned.

She opened her eyes just to see her mom waking her up.

"Mhm. Oh, have we landed already?" She rubbed her temple, and stretch.

"Yep, now fix yourself." Tulsa smiled

Hailey squint and saw people forming a line to get out of the plane. She brushed her hair using her hands quickly and grabbed her denim jacket that she shrugged in her bag, and wear it.

She stood up and Tulsa, Troy and Edward joined the line.

Once they finished the line, they jogged off downstairs to get off the plane.

Hailey inhaled London's atmosphere, and closed her eyes.

"Oh, London, it's been awhile. I'm back!" She said and smiled

Once she opened her eyes, she saw a Limo and a person holding a paper with her name and the name of her family written on it waiting for her outside,

"Hailey and Jones Family" this is the one written on a paper,

She squint again and gasp.

She saw that the person waiting for her outside is the one she love the most

Hailey run towards him, tears fall into her cheeks and her makeup running down her face, she hugged him tightly.

"I never thought you'll came, you surprised me" She said tears are falling, cheeks turning red and eyes being puffy.

"I was actually the one to surprise you, you ruined my plan! I hate you." I rolled my eyes

"Welcome your new home" Sandro said hugging her back

"You're my home." I smiled

Edward, Tulsa and Troy followed them.

Troy glared and squinced up his eyes in disqust. He cleared his throat "uh-uhm cheesy", he teased.

Hailey gave him a look.

Sandro chuckled, "And oh, please come in" He was referring to the car he own that is waiting for them.

-