truth or dare

Hailey

As the game started, we grabbed a small bottle to spin, with Sandro, being the first one to spin the bottle.

As it spins, we all gasped. Focusing on the bottle.

The bottle slowly loses force, and slowly, it landed on...

"Hailey!" They all screamed. The bottle pointing into me. Damn, what's new? I'm always the first one.

I groaned, "Ugh. I'm so unlucky."

"Truth or Dare?" They asked in unison

"Dare!" I said, I don't want to uncover the truth about me being a fan of Sandro. That's just weird saying that in front of him. So, I chose dare.

Hmmm.. We all got silenced for a while, everyone thinking what dare I'm going to do.

"Oh... I dare you to tweet that "Sandro is the hottest human on planet"" Simon said with his eyes gazing on me. I gasped. Sandro chuckled.

Simon smirked,

I rose a brow, "Don't you dare." I murmured

He shook his head as if he's saying no.

"Oh and mention him!" Vincent added

Oh my god I swear these two.

I whined, "Fine."

"Give me your phone." Vincent and Simon said, I grabbed my phone and slid on the passcode, opened my twitter account and gave it to them. "Here."

They typed the statement and published it online.

tweet from: @heyhailey

"Sandro is the hottest human on the planet 😍❤ @sandromarcos7"

I checked the tweet, "Ew the emoji makes me vomit." I cringed

We heard a notification from Sandro's phone signaling that someone mentioned him, which is me. I smiled.

"Let's read the comments!" Simon said

I smirked, "You're just making excuses because you don't want to play the game." I stick my tounge out.

"What? No!" He said, "I'm not scared."

"Prove it." I furrowed my eyebrow

"Later. After we read the comments." He said

"Ugh, fine." I rolled my eyes. We scrolled down on the comment section and laughed at the horrible comments. And of course, there are hates, but come on, people are that small minded and insecure.

"@sandro319471: SHIP"

"@SandronaticsPHL #SAILEY ❤️"

"@PHLSandro7: ikr"

"@shelookssoperfect: ew shut up who even are you"

"@Olivia13736273: slut"

"@FAM1996: AKIN LANG SYA"

It frustrates me that mostly people in this generation are small minded humans that exaggerates things so much. Like come on, it's just a tweet.