goodbyes

December 20

Hailey

Christmas is fast approaching and my parents decided to have our Christmas and New Year in Manila, Philippines.

It means that I had to leave London, bye London and hello Philippines. I would badly miss the way my long hair blowing in the beautiful wind of London, the London's sky, all the vintage furniture, the famous bridge of London. I didn't expected it would last. But we'll be back at March, I need study at College.

I heard a ting so I opened my phone.

"Sandro Marcos sent a message"

I tapped my messenger app and it says 'one unread message'.

messenger chat

Sandro: I'm really sorry Hailey, I need to go back in the Philippines this Christmas. I will really really miss you.

Hailey: What a coincidence. I'm going back to Philippines too, when's your flight?

Sandro: I haven't even bought a ticket yet though.

Hailey: I still haven't bought my ticket too.

Sandro: Let's just get tickets tomorrow, what do you think? And you can have Christmas at our house and that's the moment that I'll proudly introduce you as my girlfriend to them, and feel free to bring your family.

Hailey: do you think they'll like me?

Sandro: Who wouldn't like you? You're stunning, smart, reserved yet outgoing girl, my type of girl.

Hailey: Aw thanks, love you!

Sandro: I love you more.

_
Hailey

Sandro and I just finished buying tickets.

I'll be staying at my house for days, I would be missing Sandro so damn much.

"Days without you is like forever to me, I will miss you." I said

He pecked my lips and said "I would miss you a lot, just text or either call me if you miss me or if somethings wrong and I'm visiting you in your house, I'm just one call away." He said

"Shut up, di ka si Charlie Puth." I said while laughing, showing my perfectly shaped white teeth.

"I'm even more gwapo than Charlie Puth." He winked

"You're making me choke." I said sarcastically but I make sure its not in a rude way, I pretended to be choking, but in a joking way, so that he won't find it rude.

"You still look pretty when you're chocking." He said

"I know." I smirked

We walked through the parking lot, and searched for his car.

Once we found Sandro's car, we get in and talked about random things.

"You know I would miss you so much, I can't even live without you, days without you seems like forever for me, just promise me you'll never forget me or replace me with somebody, and we'll talk everyday, okay?" I said, with a sad smile.

"I would never ever trade you with another girl, I'm in love with you, Hailey. You complete me, you make my world turn around. Nobody can replace you, Nobody compares you, no one. You're the most beautiful girl I had met, you're truly wonderful. I would miss you." He said with a teary eyed.

"I would beat you up if you would replace me with another girl." I joked

_
Hailey

We arrived safely at Manila, my eyes are full of red, I'm crying really badly. Oh god, this is it. I'm going to leave Sandro, my eyes are fucking reddish since I'm crying, but I tried to hide it using my hair, so that Sandro wouldn't get worried. I'm alright, it's just the fact that I would miss him. A lot. I try to control my tears from falling, I wiped them quickly as I could. But I can't control it, I let few tears fell freely.

"I'm going to miss you, babe." I stated, his eyes are starting to fill up with water. I moved my hair from my face, and hide it at the back of my ears. My cheeks are rosy and puffy, my hair was all a mess and my eyes are bloodshot. He gave me a worried look.

"Hey babe, don't cry. You would meet me again okay? I don't wanna see you crying." He said while wiping my tears from falling using his thumb.

I pecked his lips, he pressed his lip against mine and I kissed him back, the kiss was so passionate, his lips are on mine and moving in a perfect sync. I heard butterflies erupts my stomach as a blush creep out my cheeks.

I let go of the kiss and said,

"I love you" I whispered to him

"I love you more" he whispered

"I guess it's time for you to go home." I said as more tears falling from my eyes.

"You are my home." He said

I cry even more. He's so cheesy I'm gonna cry even more. He got all of his baggage and started to walk away from me. He looks back to see me still crying like a baby,

"I'm missing you already." He mouthed as he blow a kiss. He entered his family's car and waved at me, "Bye babe!" He said.

I waved back and mouthed, "Take care, love you!" And he nodded.

I wait for my older sister to arrive and picked me up,. She was barely in this story because she's kill joy. I mean, she was supposed to live with us in London yet she refused to, since she said it was difficult for her and her boyfriend to have 'long distance relationship'.

London na nga ayaw pa?

_