timezones

Hailey

It's been 1 year Sandro and I are in a relationship. We've been through thick and thin and we're still strong. I remember the days I'm a fan girl, I've been here since the good old days. All that's in my head are pictures of memories, sweet words that he send to me as a blush creep out of my cheeks. We never broke up nor ignore each other. I love the way his fans support us, and they didn't send hates to us, and I never expected that. They even took pictures with us when they saw us arrived in the airport nor somewhere. They stand strong and been here for him us rather no matter what, it's been 4 years!

My life's pretty been awful lately, after Sandro and I graduated, he lived in London while here I am, a professional flight attendant, I had to wake up early morning to fix myself then drive to the airport. I do have panda eyes signaling I need rest, I only have 4 hours sleep due to work. But I still do reserved time for Sandro, a nice smile plastered in my face as I think about him despite of timezones and missing him, so badly. We always talk to each other through messages or either skype.

"You okay?" Abigail, my old friend asked me in concern. I never knew a teardrop fall from my reddish and puffy cheeks. My passion is traveling, and so is Abby's. We're best friends and coworkers.

"I am, don't worry about me" I said while I drew a fake smile on my face.

"You sure huh?" She fought back

"Okay, I lied. I'm not okay, I just really miss him" I gave up, I didn't knew that came out of my mouth.

"He will be back, soon. You told me he'll be taking masters and he'll go back for you, right?" Abby said as she rubbed my back making me feel better

"Thank you" I mouthed

Paging passengers, Philippines to London, Airplane 5739 landed already.

"They're calling us already, let's go!" Abby stated as she grab my wrist using her right hand, while her left hand pulling her baggage. I fix my uniform and grab my baggage and walk towards the plane door with Abigail.

_

"We're here!"

I heard a little girl scream made me pay my attention to her. I looked at the window and we're at the London Airport. I clear things up that's bothering me, especially my thoughts.

Abby and I got out of the plane and check for a hotel. Our next flight is London to Manila, besides, I need to take a rest. We get inside the hotel and checked in. I jumped to the comfy bed, grabbing a fluffly pillow and immediately fell asleep.

_

I woke up to the warmth of the sunlight peeking from the window. I sat at the end of my bed, just thinking about the memories. I checked the clock and got up, I walk around the room and gather the things I needed for my morning shower. I walk to the bathroom and look at the mirror. My hairs a mess and I look like shit.

I took a quick shower and put my uniform on. I tapped Abigail's shoulder and try to wake her up. It's 6:07 am and she needs to get ready for our job or else we'll be late. "Wake up Abby!" I screamed. "Ugh why would you do that?"

"Because I do what I want?" I fought back

She chuckles, "Whatever".

After 30 minutes passed she's finally done preparing. We looked for a cab and get in. We arrived at the airport, we waited for our plane to arrive, I run up to the plane and get inside.

The plane is filling up and it was nearly full. We greet the passengers with a smile. 50% of them are white people especially Americans, Scottish and British people, and the other 50% are Filipinos, I guess they're OFWs.

"Good morning Sir have a safe fligh-" I was about to finished my sentence. My mouth dropped! I couldn't take my eyes off him. My breath hitches from my throat and my palms are getting sweaty.

"S-Sandro? What in earth are you doing h-here?" I asked as he run up to me and hugged me tightly. "I'm actually going to surprise you but I guess it didn't worked well." He chuckles.

"You don't need to." I said as a hot liquid fell from my cheeks, I'm crying.

He pulled away from the hug and wipe my tears using his thumb, how romantic.

"Don't cry babe" He said trying to cheer me up, he handed me a handkerchief for me to wipe my tears, and I did. "Anyways, take your seat and I need to do my job" I chuckled

"Sure, miss." Sandro winked, and a blush came out of my cheeks.

_