olly

i feel like im having second hand sadnesss from hailey ok im sorry

-
Sandro

Pretending to be "Alex" was not that easy. I want to wipe her tears and remove her hair from her face so bad, but I can't, I may look suspicious. I hate seeing the girl I love cry because of me.

I hate that I couldn't do anything about this. I hate that I basically caused all of it, and how she's been depressed like ever before. She means everything to me, and it's sickening how she thinks she isn't. Anxiety riddles her and she believes she's not mine. I hate distance, I hate being away from her, I hate that Hailey, my world, thinks so low of herself.

If only she knows that I ain't replying to her messages as Sandro because I just don't want her to be stuck in her phone. I want her to be social. I want her to love me for being me. I don't want her to be blinded by my looks and fame.

"Class, dismissed!" Ms. Stevenson said as she walks out the room. The students then started to get out of the room as well.

"Hailey I'm-" I tried to reach her shoulder and tap her, but then..

"Hailey!" Olly run to her and grab her arm.

"Olly? Couz!" She stood up and hugged her.

Couz? Cousin? What is happening in the world?

Olly, my ex-girlfriend.

Now I'm screwed.

-
im sorry this is such a short chapter but hOW DARE YOU SANDRO