4

Nick POV

At the end of the lunch period, everyone swarmed to the door, almost knocked me out but I managed, I saw George trying his best not getting knocked out, he didn't so I looked away before he saw me.

As I walked into the next period, I noticed George was already sitting in a seat with his head down on the desk.

I walked over to George, taking a seat next to him. "Hey, George!" I greeted him. His head didn't get off the table.

"Hey..." George muttered as class started.

"You ok?" I asked him as I looked up and actually payed attention to the teacher.

I dozed off 5 minutes later, class was sooooo boring when it is the first day of school. I glanced at George who looked like he was sleeping, I gently shook him and his head shot right up, then he looked around and looked at me annoyed.

"Why'd you do that!" He yelled.

"You can't sleep during class... the teacher will get mad." I explained, trying to keep my anger in control.

"Ugh... I hate this school, I wish I was back in England talking to the people I know." He complained, my anger went away and my face softened, I felt bad.

As soon as the bell rang, I grabbed my books and waited for George, I realized there that I wanted to be friends with him.

"Why are you waiting for me, it's not like we're friends..." George muttered.

I stood there silent as I waited for George to finish, as soon as he was done, I walked him to class and then I walked to my class.