5

George POV

I fell asleep while the teacher was talking. I was really tired because me and my mom were going around the town and exploring the area, well this town was HUGE and we only covered 1/4 of the entire town, once we arrived home it was 12 am.

Nick shook me and my head shot up, I looked around and then looked at Nick.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked, highly annoyed.

"You can't sleep.... the teacher will get mad." He explained. I couldn't blame him, I got in trouble because I slept during class so I didn't say anything.

"I hate this school, I wish I was back in England talking to the people I know." I complained, Nick's face soften, I could tell he felt bad.

Once the bell rang, Nick gathered all his stuff and stuffed everything and waited for me, I got confused for a minute and said something that I didn't want to say.

"Why are you waiting for me.... it's not like we're friends." I blurted out. Nick just stood there with expression on is face. Once I finished (which only took 30 seconds) Nick started to walk out of the room, signaling for me to follow him so I did, he walked me to my class in silence, once I walked into the classroom, Nick took off. 

Nick POV 

I got to class right when the bell rang, which wasn't that bad for me, I was always late to most of my classes.

"Just in time....um.... Mr. Armstrong." The teacher told me as I walked into the classroom and sat down at an empty seat.

"Yeah, right when the bell rang..." I awkwardly answered, the teacher that I had looked extremely young, he looked like he was in his 20s or somethings.

"Hello class, I am Mr. McKay, and I will be your computer science teacher for this year!" He introduced himself. 

Computer science was my favorite, I love coding and doing other stuff too, Since me and Clay made random YouTube videos that involved Minecraft. 

______

The class went on and on as Mr. McKay, talked about what we would do this year. I was actually paying attention to this, like I said, I love computer science.