8

George POV

As soon as I entered the house, I saw my mom. Holy god she looked beautiful.

"Hi! You're finally here! Well John is coming soon and if you want you can change into something." She told me. I was proud of my mom. I was so glad I had her.

"um.. I just stay in the clothes I'm wearing right now." I told her as I put away my shoes and walked over to the living room and sat down.

TIME SKIP WHEN jOhN ARRIVES AT gOgY's HOUSE

"Oh, hello (insert name bc i dOnT hAVe aNy IdEaS) and George! Your mother told me great things about you!" John greeted my mom with a bouquet of roses and a hug, I held out my hand but instead John went in for a hug. I smiled a bit and we all walked over to the living room.

We were all having a great time until, John's phone rang. "Oh, I gotta take this, Be right back ok?" He told us. He got up and went outside.

jOhN POV

When my phone rang, I glanced at it and noticed it was my ex. I knew I shouldn't have taken it but she would hunt me down if I didn't.

I went outside and picked up the phone.

"John, babe. Do you miss me?" Izzy squealed. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to come over." She said, I now could tell that she was drunk.

"You're drunk." 

"Babe please. Come over?" Izzy whined

"No, you cheated on me and I have a much happier life now. Leave me alone." I stated.

"Fineee. If you miss me, don't expect me to come back bitch." And she hung up. I was so glad that the conversation was over.

"Fuck you Izzy." I muttered under my breath and I went back inside. 

HEYO!! hope yall like the story so far. AND I DONT PROOF READ SO IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES, PLEZ DONT CALL ME OUT!!!!