7

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

Nick POV

As soon as I entered the room, I noticed that I was the only one there Am I early? Like that could ever happen to me, I never been early to class since the the 3rd grade.

"Nick! You're early today! Sit down." The teacher told me, I stuck a fake smile and sat down at my seat. A few seconds later George came in the classroom and noticed me right away, I waved and he walked toward me to his seat.

"Hi George!" I greeted him. He looked at me and I saw the slightest smile.

"Hello." George waved back,  I turned around to get out my books for class.

After a bit longer, the other students started to come in and it started to become more noisy.

"Ok! Let's start with today's lesson." The teacher yelled a bit, I didn't really care that much but I paid attention to the teacher just a bit. "Are you paying attention to this, it sounds sooooo boring..." I turned to George.

"Yeah, it does. This is my least favorite class." George told me. "Really? Me too!" I replied.

"You wanna be friends?" I stupidly blurted out, I really had to say something like that. It was only the second day.

"uh, s-sure I guess..." George stuttered. I smiled and we finally started to listen to the teacher.

George POV

When Nick asked me to my friends, I hesitated a bit, he seemed like a cool guy and I did wanna be friends but I was too nervous... as usual.

Of course I said yes and I was ready for some fun with Nick but then he asked something

"You wanna come over to play minecraft?" He asked me, I couldn't my mom asked me to meet her new boyfriend, I had to say yes because I didn't have a choice.