15

George POV

Today was the day that I was getting glasses, I wasn't excited for this at all. This was the last I wanted in life. Soon we were walking inside the eye doctor's office, we went up to the receptionist and checked in, my hands were getting sweaty.  After a few more minutes of waiting, the doctor finally came out to get us in his office, I got up and followed him inside his office. He told me to sit down in this very specific seat as he got ready for the check up.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN GOGY GETS HIS GLASSES

We walked outside to check out the frames that I could wear. The frames were all different shapes and sizes, one of them looked like the glasses I saw another senior wear, I think his name was Wilbur but I wasn't sure. I decided to get those ones because they looked good on me. "So, should I get these?" I asked my mom, she nodded and we went to the receptionist and she told us to come back in a few days and they would ready for me. I nodded and we went back home.

On our way home, I thinking about the kiss, but I was still glad that we liked each other plus he wasn't in a "ok" state. He looked like he was about to explode, I was getting really worried about him. He was my friend and as I friend I had to take care of him and the fact that we both like each other was still really shocking.

Nick POV

It had been a few days since I confessed to George, deep inside of me was saying that I shouldn't have accepted the kiss or even confessed but I knew that this was what I wanted. I liked him, I liked him a lot and no one could change my mind. I was sitting at the dining table as I drifted away into my thoughts, mom wasn't home because she was working late but then, I realized something. Was I gay? of course that seemed ridiculous at first but then the thought finally wrapped around me like a blanket that I might be something I would have never thought in a million years. As I snapped back into reality, I got up and went upstairs, into my room and I locked the door. For some reason, I had the urge to do something so I just logged on to minecraft and played in a random server.