11

Nick POV

TW: abuse

When George left, I flopped myself on to the bed and sighed, I got up and went to my desk and saved and quit George's game and went downstairs. I heard my parents arguing, I sighed again, but then I got scared. I was about to run upstairs when my dad grabbed my arm. Then I smelled the reek of alcohol, I tried to wiggle my arm out but his grip was way to tight.

"Let go of him!" My mom cried, tears started to roll down my cheeks, then I felt a wave of pain crashing down on me. My dad practically twisted my arm. I started to cry even more, my dad finally go of my arm and left the house. I felled onto the ground and my mother come over hugged me. We cried for the rest of the day. "I have to divorce him..."My mom admitted.

"You really need too." I winced, I couldn't feel my arm, it was twisted all the way around, my mom was a nurse so she got up and grabbed her bag that had bandages and other things.

"Let's fix this arm." My mom started to wrap my arm with gauze. I could finally feel my arm again. I hugged my mom and we cleaned up the house and sat down at the dining table, eating cup noodles (IM HUNGRY AND I WANT CUP NOODLES).

TIME SKIP TO THE NIGHT

Soon I got up and went to my room, I went to the bathroom and looked at my arm, it looked swollen. My mom came over and started to unwrap the gauze. I winced.

"Shhh, its ok I'm just gonna replace it with another wrap of gauze." She reassured me, I smiled and nodded. George's life was probably better that mine.

George POV

I wasn't able to sleep at night, the thoughts of Nick kept on coming back, I tried to think of something else but it was no use, eventually I fell asleep.