Hunting season

Slowly getting up I walked over the tipped-over glass of water and held my nose as a strong aroma filled the room, followed by the substance starting to bubble. As I walked over, I stopped in my tracks and looked down at the ground as I heard a difference in sound. I moved my weight back and forth as I heard a slight echo under one of the glass tiles.

I grabbed the cup with whatever was left back inside and poured it over the spot, causing it to bubble until it started to form cracks.

Harlow: Just as I thought, acid!

Running over and back, I drove the screwdriver in the weak part of the tile until more cracks appeared. Sweat dripped down my hands as I pounded on the spot until the screwdriver was out and my fists were in. The floor grew weaker as I pounded on multiple tiles while glancing at the clock.

I fought my tiredness and continued until there was a big enough hole for me to squeeze in. I landed on what seemed to be a net and shrieked as the room above me blew up seconds later, causing the shredded piece of glass to fall on me. I gasped as the dork hole was suddenly lit up and exposed the office-like room. Straight ahead I stared at the mirror that held a section of the room.

Climbing down, I stumbled over to it and put my hands over my eyes, trying to see who was watching but only answered with my reflection.

Man: Congratulations, you made it, though you could have done better one second later and you would be BBQ.

Harlow: Is this a joke to you, you sick bastard?

Man: Absolutely not, I told you I'm training you

Harlow: But for what? And where are my friends? If you hurt them I swear to God!"

Man: Look for yourself.

As I turned, the Tv turned on and showed the security camera's in the other two rooms. I watched as Taylor woke up and started to panic. I held my breath as she picked up the glass of water and put it by her mouth before coughing and putting it back.

She looked around before picking up the screwdriver and making her way to the vent, doing the exact same thing I did. My hand balled up as I watched her pick up the glass and pour some on the bed, exclaiming as the bed started to deteriorate. She ran over to the vent and carefully poured the liquid on the metal block, throwing down the glass as the metal melted. I watched as she took the good part of the sheet and threw it up on the vent, crawling through the space.

My knees hit the floor as I heard banging in the vent in the corner of the room and quickly held onto the case. Pulling it out easily as I held onto her and pulled her through the hole.

Taylor: Oh my God Harlow, are you?

Harlow: Yes, you? Have you seen your brother yet?

Taylor: He hasn't come yet? Where is he?

I watched as Taylor walked around the room, running her hands everywhere looking for some sort of extra place he could come from.

Man: If you are looking for your brother, I am sorry to inform you but-

Taylor: No! no!