Chapter 2: Into The Other Dimension (2)

******

The God of Death was feeling bad for Cale. He knows that this person just wants to live a slacker life and he wasn't planning to ruin it after Cale rejected his offer to become a saint.

- Cale, don't worry. I will-

- Shut your trap you bastard God, I'll do the explaining.

The God of Death had no choice but to shut up after hearing the Sun God's vicious voice. He knew that the Sun God was also very mad at him.

The voice, who actually belonged to the Sun God, started explaining to Cale, who was still covering his face with his hands.

- First of all, I don't know how this bastard met this stupid wall. All I know is that this bastard and that wall named 'Fourth Wall' had a chat and it ended up with this stupid bastard agreeing to help that wall. That wall said this bastard will help him 'change their fate', but he wasn't satisfied with only this bastard God of Death and dragged me with him. I don't know why that wall dragged you here though. Hey you bastard, why did that stupid wall dragged Cale Henituse here with us?

The God of Death looked at the Sun God with disbelief. He thought she would explain everything? But now she was asking him.

And the Sun God was asking a question he couldn't answer, because he had no idea either.

- ...I'm sorry, but I don't know. The wall just told me that it will bring Cale Henituse here. I couldn't stop it.

- Haaa.... Stupid bastard.

The Sun God wanted to land a punch on the God of Death.

She didn't want to do something so troublesome like Cale.

She couldn't do anything when that damn Fourth Wall suddenly showed up and dragged her by a weird method. It felt like the wall swallowed her whole existence. She could've sworn she heard it say something like 'delicious'. It was a horrible experience and that was something she doesn't want to experience ever again.

She wondered if Cale Henituse was also dragged here by that method. The Sun God looked at Cale with pity while thinking that was the case. It must've been worse for Cale since he's a human.

The Sun God kept looking at Cale with a gaze full of pity. But the Sun God didn't know that Cale only fell unconcious and his body was moved to the other dimension.

Cale, who was slowly calming down, felt the Sun God's gaze. He ignored the unknown gaze as it was making him feel annoyed again.

Cale had successfully calmed down after a few more minutes. He then opened his mouth and started to ask the Gods about this ridiculous situation.

"Okay, first of all.. What exactly is this 'Fourth Wall' that you guys mentioned?"

The Sun God was the one who answered his question.

- It was a talking wall... But I can't really tell if it's a literal wall or something else, it just introduced itself as a wall.

"Hmm.."

The God of Death chimed in in the conversation.

- Hmm.. It felt like a wall, but not really. I wasn't actually paying attention to its appearance when we were talking.

Cale nodded his head after hearing the answers.

"So this 'wall' asked the God of Death for help, and managed to move us in a different dimension. I'm guessing that thing is from this dimension as well?"