Chapter 7: Is Must Be Fate (1)

Chapter 7: It Must Be Fate (1)

******

Kim Dokja was now alone with the undead that were rushing towards him, or should he say that he was now alone with the man, whose strength had transcended the average human strength, that was crushing the demonic people and rushing towards him in a very fast pace.

It was to the point that he couldn't win even if his overall stats rose by more than double what they were now.

He was stuck there, he couldn't do anything. He couldn't ask for help from his companions that left him either. Kim Dokja thought that this was the worse case scenario.

He was not really planning on meeting the protagonist of the Ways of Survival.

He was only curious on his whereabouts, but that was it. He would only take a glance at him, but things did not go as he planned.

He did prepared his mind in advance if things go wrong, but he was still sweating bullets. It was when he blinked his eyes again that he saw the man's face clearly, who was now in front of him.

"...Who are you?"

The man's cool gaze turned to Kim Dokja. He reflexively turned on Character List, a skill of his that lets him see other people's attribute window, in order to overcome the fear.

[The exclusive skill, Character List is activated.]

[There is too much information about this person. Character List is converted to Character Summary.]

[Character Summary]
Name: Yoo Joonghyuk.
Exclusive Attributes: Regressor (3rd turn) (Myth), Pro Gamer (Rare)
Exclusive Skills: Sage's Eye Lv. 8, Hand to Hand Combat Lv. 8, Weapons Training Lv. 8, Mental Barrier Lv. 5, Crowd Control Lv. 5, Reasoning Lv. 5, Lie Detection Lv. 4...

The list of exclusive skills continued endlessly. Before he could get to the end of the list, a rugged hand appeared and grabbed his neck.

"You, you're not.. You're supposed to be dead. Just like the others."

Yoo Joonghyuk, the protagonist of the Ways of Survival, didn't know what was going on.

He had woken up on the subway train after he died at the hands of the Demon King Asmodeus. It was expected that he had regressed successfully, but he noticed that something was different.

The people around him were looking anxious. The carriage was very silent, nobody had said anything and moved as the train kept moving towards its destination. It was like they were expecting something terrible was about to happen.

And Yoo Joonghyuk was right, they were all waiting for the moment of the apocalypse. He could only watch in shock as they took out their ampoules and broke it, gaining a lot of coins in the process.

Someone was even generous enough and gave him an ampoule that they have as an extra.

Yoo Joonghyuk's mind went blank from the unexpected development of the scenario.

The people that were supposed to die were all alive and breathing. They were supposed to die in his hands, but that plan backfired. He didn't need to kill them as well as he already gained a lot of coins from the ampoule he crushed with his bare hands.

But how? How did they know that an apocalypse was coming?

Why is this turn different from the others? What made it different from the other turns?

No one was able to answer Yoo Joonghyuk's questions, and he doesn't think anyone can do so.

Yoo Joonghyuk kept his cool as he looked at Kim Dokja.