Chapter 3: Into The Other Dimension (3)

******

Cale continued to rub his temples as someone's memories came rushing in his mind.

He wasn't expecting this, his mind was overloading from the memories that was instantly getting recorded.

After a while, the memories finally stopped flooding. His headache slowly faded away until his head became clear.

He started recalling the memories that was now recorded in his mind. He blurted out his thoughts while recalling the memories.

"Crazy bastard.."

The owner of this body is a crazy bastard.

Kim Dokja, the name of the owner of this body he's in right now, was a crazy bastard.

'This bastard had died so many times.'

Cale was shocked at how many times Kim Dokja died, but still managed to live. He thought that Kim Dokja has some god tier luck for managing to live everytime he died.

He would never do something that would take away his life.

That was Cale's thoughts at that moment.

What he didn't know is that if he had said that out loud back in his world, the others would definitely laugh at him.

Cale got off the bed when he was done recalling the memories. He wobbled as he tried to stand up.

'Right, this body just woke up from a coma.'

This body was in coma for 3 years, that was why he was having a trouble standing up straight. This body was also as small as a child's body, which made it even worse. He grabbed the bed to support himself. Cale wouldn't be able to walk around in this state.

There was also something strange he had noticed while struggling to stand up.

There were words floating around the air. These words were surrounding him. The words were slowly moving, some of them were arranging and formed sentences.

These sentences seeped through his body. Cale was a bit horrified, but instantly calmed down when he didn't feel any pain. In fact, his body was slowly getting better as the sentences continued to seeped through his weak body.

At that moment, he heard a faint voice.

[Fable, ‘King of a Kingless World’, has begun its storytelling once more.]

[Fable, ‘Predictive Plagiarism’, has begun its storytelling once more.]

Cale's face was filled with confusion as he heard the voices. He forced himself to walk towards the open window. The voices that grew clearer seemed to be coming from outside.

[Great Fable, ‘Demon World’s Spring’, has begun its storytelling once more.]

[Great Fable, ‘Torch that Swallowed the Myth’, has begun its storytelling once more.]

Cale managed to reach the window. He grabbed the window sill and looked around the area, there was nothing unusual that he saw.

That was what he thought until he looked up the sky.

Groups of blinding letters were streaming past in the skies outside the window. Cale frowned at the sight. He had no idea on what's happening right now. He then slowly realized where those voices and floating words were coming from.

"... Star stream.. Fables."

A sudden gust of wind hit Cale's face while he was in a deep thought. The papers that were scattering on the floor had scattered in the air. It was raining papers in the room.