A Path For The Legend

******

Knock. Knock. Knock.

The carriage halted as the knocks emerged in the passenger seat. The door opened and a man wearing a black robe stepped out.

"I'll drop off here."

Said the robed man after getting off the carriage and paid the coachman gold coins.

"T-This is too much..."

The coachman could only say that as the robed man already left. The figure quickly disappeared in the middle of the lively, buzzing street.

"Mom! Food! I'm hungry!"

"Wow. Such pretty flowers. Hey, do you want one?"

"Woah, really?! The Tower Master is truly amazing!"

"Father, can I also be an alchemist like you when I grow up?"

"Haha, of course. Father will teach you if you want."

Walking on the buzzing streets of the Free City never disappoints, the man thought as he slowly walked while admiring the surroundings. It couldn't be helped, the lively and colorful streets were not just filled with humans. Different races could be seen as well. It was amazing to see them all interacting with each other.

Ordinary humans, mages and alchemists, elves, some vampires and all sorts of beast people have gathered in the city.

And the person who gathered all these different races together were none other than the hero of the whole continent.

The former commander, a person who won't hesitate to sacrifice himself for the others, the person who acquired the mandate of heaven, and the living legend, Cale Henituse.

And he, Guardian Knight Cloppeh Sekka, is very proud to be one of Cale Henituse's subordinates.

He made the right choice to walk along this path beside the legend himself.

The Guardian Knight was grinning to himself, picking up his pace from the excitement and delight he was feeling at the moment. He didn't come here just to sightsee, there was something more important he had to do.

Finally, he arrived in front of the city hall. This was what he went here for. A chat with the Mayor, that was what he wanted.

"Do you have an invitation?"

An invitation was needed to be able to meet up with the Mayor. It sounded strict, but it really wasn't. He didn't even have a problem obtaining one since it was very easy to get.

"Hmm. The Mayor's office is upstairs, the room at the end of the hall."

The guard gave the invitation back to him and opened the gate of the city hall.

He waited a very long time for this. The legend's path was still unstable, there was something missing. For the path of the legend to continue, it was now time to construct the living legend's museum. It will definitely keep the legend's name alive for generations.

It is now or never.

******

"Guardian Knight-nim, I am not sure if I can approve this..."

"Mayor-nim, the hero of the whole continent deserves it. Cale-nim has written a legend, it is only right to let everyone know what the great and mighty Cale-nim has done to save the entire continent!"

The Mayor stared at the Guardian Knight in disbelief. The person in front of him sounded so passionate as he complimented the hero, Cale Henituse. However, the eyes of this man had a hint of craziness within them.