Chapter 4: Here We Go Again (1)

I've only read ORV once, so I kinda forgot the scenes already. So pls correct me if I made mistakes in the scenes. And yes, I'll be copy-pasting some scenes from the novel XD

******

Yoo Sangah blinked her eyes in a daze.

Faint rays of light were surrounding her. A monitor in front seemed to sway unsteadily. It currently displayed the personnel records she was browsing just now.

"...Ah."

She felt a strong sense of Deja vu.

She blinked again and felt the sensations picked up by her weak, frail body. She slowly lifted her head, strands of hair covered her face. She raised her hand and brushed the strands to the side, and noticed that her hands were shaking from this realization.

She came back.

But this time, it was not from regressing. This was the past.

She looked around, a set of familiar faces greeted her sight. The deputy Kim Min-Woo, the section chief Jang Eun-Yeong...

"-Sangah-ssi, do you like it here?"

The man walking towards her with a bit of an attitude as if to pick a fight with her- the executive director Kang Yeong-Hyeon, and...

"Yoo Sangah-ssi-"

Behind the executive director was the head of the finance department, Han Myungoh.

"Mister..!"

Yoo Sangah shot up from her seat and approached the head of the finance department. The man was shocked at this sudden action. Yoo Sangah didn't notice this and grabbed Han Myungoh's shoulder with both hands.

"Han Myungoh-ssi... I'm sorry about your daughter."

She had a sorrowful expression etched on her face.

"Don't worry, we'll get your daughter back since you said so. And this time she won't be taken away by that.. person."

"..Excu-"

Han Myungoh couldn't finish as Yoo Sangah had already let go of his shoulder and ran away, leaving the man standing there in a confused state.

She rushed into the corridor, her heart was beating fast from high hopes and anticipation.

If she did succeed in going back in the past....

She needs to confirm it first.

After some time, she arrived at the QA team's offices. She reached for the wall to support herself, catching her breath. She ignored the gazes of the people and looked for a certain person.

Her eyes landed on a certain partition. Yoo Sangah's eyes met with someone else's.

It belonged to a man with black hair, wearing a headphone and looking up to her.

Yoo Sangah felt her body froze.

It must be the result of regressing once, but everything had felt oddly similar from that time when she successfully regressed with the others. She still remembers that time. It really was similar. Waking up in the office, the executive director walking towards her while Han Myungoh followed behind him... same people, gazes, remarks, questions..

But that person.. Kim Dokja- his avatar did look up at her like this in the 1865th turn... No, She can feel it, this person was different from the Kim Dokja she met when she regressed.

This person is the real deal.

Kim Dokja, this must be the Kim Dokja she knows.

Yoo Sangah forced herself to move. She was slowly walking towards Kim Dokja, whose face was filled with wonder as he looked at her.