Chapter 16: Attributes (1)

******

They followed Lee Jihye and Kim Namwoon and entered Chungmuro. The first thing they saw was the shattered screen door of the platform.

"...The atmosphere is chaotic."

"Looks like it's going to be tough."

Cale nodded his head at Choi Han and Alberu's comment. Indeed, it was chaotic, and it's going to be tough surviving in Chungmuro due to the scenario.

As they climbed up from the tracks of railway line 3, they saw some people sitting down.

[You have entered Chungmuro.]

[The third scenario is currently in progress.]

[#GIR-8761 channel is active.]

[#BIR-3642 channel is active.]

From Chungmuro onward, the size of the scenario grew and the dokkaebi channels increased. The naive Bihyung would have a hard time from now on. Some middle-aged people saw them and waved their hands.

"Oh, little samurai. You brought new people?"

"Yes... You must be drunk again."

"Hey! Stop calling Jihye a samurai you old man!"

"Hahaha! Is she not? And what is there to do other than drink when the world has become like this?"

The middle-aged people seemed relaxed, unlike those who were experiencing a disaster. It was natural since they were wearing the uniform of soldiers. This was definitely different from Geumho Station. It was truly beginning now.

"But did your friends come through the tunnel? How great... Won't they have a lot of coins?"

"Old man, don't even think about it."

Kim Namwoon was ignored. One of the middle-aged men turned to Yoo Sangah.

"Young lady over there, what is your name? Would you like to rent a room for-"

"Ahjussis, don't even try tricking them."

"Uhuh, they must know anyway. This is what everyone is doing to live..."

"If you don't want to be injured, then get lost."

The middle-aged man paled at Lee Jihye's words.

"Hehe. You should just get them already. They're all just annoying geezers."

"Hah. Can you shut up?"

"This... young children have already learned bad things."

"Hey, Kang-ssi. Stop it."

The middle-aged people turned away. They disappeared into transit line 4, and Lee Jihye put away her sword. Kim Namwoon looked a bit disappointed.

"You guys should take care. There's a lot of people like them in here, so be careful."

Kim Dokja eyed Lee Jihye. This child sounded concerned as she said that. She was acting strange. It felt weird since she wasn't like this to others in the novel. It must be because her best friend survived the first scenario. Then he thought it was a good change, he wouldn't have a hard time getting along with her.

"Hey hyung, how is that ahjussi still alive?"

Cale ignored Kim Namwoon, who was now calling him hyung, as he looked around the station. The atmosphere is definitely different from Geumho Station. There were people quarreling, and some were pointing weapons at the others as they threaten them.