Chapter 17: Attributes (2)

******

[There are 1 hour and 30 minutes before the third scenario is activated.]

There wasn't much time left and Kim Dokja's mind was complicated.

[The constellation 'Bald General of Justice' is angry that people's lives must be risked.]

[The constellation 'Bald General of Justice' wants an uprising.]

Samyeongdang's message rang loudly in his head but he didn't think of a good way to resolve it. The third scenario lasted exactly one week. Maybe Yoo Joonghyuk was planning to gain some other advantage during the third scenario. Of course, he couldn't let it go. he couldn't let it go…

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is wondering what you are thinking.]

"That jerk Yoo Joonghyuk."

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is satisfied.]

[100 coins have been sponsored.]

In fact, the problem in front of him wasn't Yoo Joonghyuk but Gong Pildu. In order to break through the third scenario, Gong Pildu's help was absolutely necessary. If he couldn't get his help…

Kim Dokja was lost in his thoughts. The others were minding their own business, except for Cale and Lee Hyunsung. They were observing Kim Dokja.

"Hyunsung-ssi, what happened with his encounter with Gong Pildu?"

"It was... as bad as their first encounter... no, maybe even worse."

"Oh."

Cale was amused. So Gong Pildu did leave a bad impression on Kim Dokja like he said he would. He said he wanted to get back on Kim Dokja for what he did in the past. Cale thought there was no reason to stop him, that was why he just let Gong Pildu do whatever he wanted.

He didn't saw that particular encounter because of what happened earlier.

He can finally see his attributes window, or it was more accurate to say that he finally have an attributes window that he could look at. He haven't seen it yet as he plan to check it later when the third scenario activates.

But there was one more thing.

•...I'm hungry. I want to eat.

•Cale, you should take advantage of this situation.

"...Haaaaa."

A deep sigh escaped from his lips after hearing the glutton and thief's voice once again in his mind.

•Cale! You should try using your ancient powers often until you can use it to the fullest.

•Kahahahaha! You can turn everything into a sea of fire now! Kahahahahah!

•You're an unlucky X, but I can XXX anything for you if you make me XX stronger!

The Super Rock, the cheapskate and the Sky Eating Water chimed in as well.

'Ow, my head.'

He was having a headache again due to this sudden development.

He can hear the voices of the ancient powers again after getting an access to his attributes window. He did expect it, but he was bombarded with their panic-stricken voices because he lost his plate that he didn't even know was gone.

His weak ass glass plate was gone, there was no more limitations in using his ancient powers. All he needed to do was to 'level up' his ancient powers so he can use their full powers, somehow. But he will worry about it later, right now they should move before the scenario starts.