Watch over me Atlas. . . (DSMP)

(If you don't know the tik tok there was one about how Phil was supposed to name Tommy and Wilbur Theseus and Atlas but forgot the names and instead named them the names they are called now-)

Little! Techno      Cg! Wilbur (Or Revivebur???)

Tw: depersonalization, derealization, mentions of voices, night terrors, panic attacks, just angst in general-

Techno POV (pog)

I was running again. The voices yelling at me. Terrible things once again, it happens every night now. Ever since Tommy said he saw me as nothing but "The Blade" my night terrors have been getting worse than normal.... "The Blade." They repeat it over and over again and other terrible things asking me if I even think I'm real, if anything is real. I keep running down the snow path that I had been running through. I needed to find Phil.... He would help me. Suddenly, chains and cuffs were on me, Quackity and Tubbo were taking me away from Phil, he wasn't trying to save me. Then Tommy was betraying me for what felt like the 100th time... Then, an anvil was falling from the sky, straight towards me....

I woke up terrified. My mind fuzzy, it was hard to breathe and there was a faint ringing in my ears. At this point, I was crying which was something I tried to avoid as much as possible since I didn't want to seem weak to others. I curled into a slight ball as I backed into the corner of my bed against the wall, my breath quickening and it becoming so very dizzy.

I heard the front door of my small cottage open, I was already terrified, on the verge of slipping, crying, and having a panic attack. The intruder didn't help. I must've been crying and or breathing too loudly because soon my bedroom door opened for me to see my brother, Wilbur, or I think it's him. It's hard to tell since I was sleeping in pitch black. It did sound like his boots to me though it was a faint sound because of the non-stop ringing in my ears. Maybe I just wanted my younger brother since I've missed him.

The footsteps got closer and I curled in on myself whilst covering my ears in hopes of the ringing going away. At this point I was in my little space, a coping mechanism I heard someone mention, I think it was Theseus or as everyone else calls him, Tommy. But Tommy was mean, he betrayed me a lot. 

The unknown intruder put his hand on my head and then with their other hand turned on a lighter, it was my brother Wilbur. He set a flame in my lantern illuminating the room to reveal my face covered in tears and my panicked eyes filled with fear.

"Hello, Techno. Long time no see." Wilbur said. I didn't say a thing. I just hugged him and continued to softly cry as quietly as possible. He seemed to have noticed my shaking and pet my head like he did when we were younger when he tried to calm me down. He then sat on the bed next to me and ushered me closer to him which I moved closer to him and then hugged him again. 

Wil POV:

I've never seen my brother cry like this. Not once, only a few times when we were younger but that was because someone robbed all of the gifts Techno had at his parent's graves. (hc that Techno was adopted by Phil when he was like 12 after living in the woods for 4 years anyone? Also, hc the orphans did kill his parents and he killed them back, he visited his parent's graves every year with new gifts and would talk to them while Phil was near and when Techno decided to show Wil and Tommy the picture of his parents he had at the graves everything was gone)  

"Hey, Techno are you ok? Do you want to talk about it, Bud?" I said looking down at my brother who seemed to have tried to make himself smaller next to me. He looked up to me when I said Bud as if it was the best thing ever in the world was being given to him. He looked back down sadly and started to mutter something faintly "Voices.... T-toms.... Nightmares...." Techno was acting really off, was it just the nightmares like he mentioned? No, it couldn't be even if it was he wouldn't talk like this nor would he cry from a nightmare.