The Ouchies :[ (DSMP)

THIS IS A VENT CHAPTER!!!

Flip(mostly little)!Trans!Tubbo (He/Him pronouns)        Flip(mostly CG)!Ranboo (They/He Pronouns)

TW: b i o l o g i c a l  w o m e n  t h i n g s , pain, hurt little, wearing binder for too long, cursing,  really angsty :[ (while I may not own a binder I'm giving Tubbo one and adding in details that aren't really too true since I don't have money and none of my friends are with me irl-)

Tubbo was trans. He had been for a long time, his parents knew but never really did much except use his pronouns and let him cut his hair short. While he liked that effort he was upset about their view of transitioning "waiting till you're older incase you 'change your mind'" it annoyed Tubbo, to say the least, but he never said anything, fearing that he would upset his parents

He never told his friends he was trans, they just thought he had always been male. Tubbo had paid for most things like his binder, discussing going on T soon, discussing surgery, and more trans-related things. But his parents never knew. Sadly he had to wait a bit longer to go on T. He had been with Ranboo jokingly doing smash or pass, creepypasta edition together. Tubbo had excused himself for a few seconds.

His original plan was to go to the bathroom, yes, but he had seen blood. He silently cursed to himself and dug through his cabinet and in the back pulled out a bag, he only had two left in here. fuck. He quickly ran water from the sink to drown out the noise of the very unsatisfying plastic paper around it and quickly fixed everything before turning off the water and leaving the bathroom. As he closed the door a wave of sharp pain washed down his stomach making him whimper but he continued his way back to where he and Ranboo had been staying in his living room with the bed pulled out from the couch. Ranboo looked over to Tubbo and smiled

"Welcome back Tubbo! Wanna continue from where we left off?" Ranboo said smiling at Tubbo. "Of course Bossman!" Tubbo said gleefully. They heard the sound of Discord notifications from Tubbo's computer, so they decided to see who was dming him. It was this one person they had a bad history with, this fan was so convinced they were dating Ranboo to the point it was creepy. They had also been the same way with Tubbo going as far as to make a suggestive edit of his character in the dsmp. Tubbo had to change how he viewed his own character to not have the eerie memories flood his brain again. This fan was the creepiest person Tubbo has possibly run into online, sure there were a ton of creeps on the internet but this person seemed to scare Tubbo the most despite the number of times his "fans" had sensualized him, either shipping him with his own friends, or just sensualizing him for their own liking. Tubbo didn't enjoy the side of his fanbase that did that. It made him feel ill to his very core. 

"What is [REDACTED] saying?" Ranboo asked as Tubbo had 3 dms from this person. Tubbo clicked on it and what he saw was truly disgusting to him. 

"Hiiiii!!!!"

"@ Tubbo hiii!!!!!"

"Can you get Ranboo to notice me???????"

"I keep dming hers" Great. They're misgendering Ranboo, they always did this so it was no surprise to see them calling Ranboo "she" instead of he or they like Ranboo preferred. They were so convinced Ranboo was a girl. It was genuinely upsetting to Tubbo.

The messages continued.

"PlEASE"

"Please I rlly love her"

"🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️"

"❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️"