Christmas Special! (DSMP)

I thought of this from a dream of mine. Yes, this idea was legit just my dream. I'm writing like 5 ides and have six other blank chapters open with my ideas for them down. Send help-

I need this chapter out before Christmas since I made it Christmas themed like an idiot since I knew that Christmas themed ones would just have to be rushed-

Litte!Dream    Cg!George        Flip!Foolish 

Dream and George had invited Foolish to spend Christmas with them since all their other friends had plans all except Foolish. They wanted to be kind to him and not make him feel alone, while they wished that more of their friends were able to be over with them for Christmas they understood why they'd want to be with their families since they probably had talked a lot more to their friends than they did their family. 

When Foolish had arrived Dream was very excited and George had tried his best to calm the boy down since he didn't want Dream to practically explode or worse in Dream's case, slip. Dream thought he could go a week without slipping even though have hadn't slipped in over three weeks. He didn't feel the need to then he was mostly focused on cleaning and decorating the house and the guest room more for it to feel more fitting with the rest of the house. George had tried to get him to slip multiple times those three weeks so they wouldn't have to worry as much about Dream slipping around Foolish and then having a whole panic attack than having to explain to Foolish what exactly was happening. 

Dream had helped Foolish with his bags into their house and then showed him all around the house and show him where everything was around the house (I keep imagining Foolish as his canon character so we're doing the mixed au again ig-) Foolish was glad to see his friend so excited but there was one thing that had caught his attention. Dream had accidentally let it slip that him and George had gotten him a surprise present and had it nicely hidden somewhere in the house. Now foolish had loved causing chaos and also doing basically any puzzle that had to do with finding something, anything, he was on it. Foolish gave Dream a devious smile and said he was going to go to bed for the night but before he left Dream had reminded him that him and George were going to be gone getting ingredients for gingerbread cookies since they wanted to make some on stream some time but keep it a secret that dream and George lived in the same house. This gave foolish plenty of time to sneak around the house for that present dream mentioned. 

Foolish had searched almost everywhere but couldn't seem to find it. Then he remembered the one place he didn't look. Dream's room. While he'd hate to look through his room he already had glanced around George's room so damage had already been done, plush he can't wait that long for Christmas! The first place he looked was under Dream's bed. He saw a familiar box and slid it out from under the bed. He knew what this box was the only difference is that it had the word "Dreamer" written in cursive on the top. It was a Christmas present box that he found online for age regressors. He himself had bought himself one since no one really knew he regressed. At least that's what he thought. (cough cough S A M ) He looked at all the designs on it and got so zoned out he didn't hear the sound of the front door being opened and by the time he did Dream was already standing in the doorway with a shocked and terrified expression. 

"F-foolish... What're you doing...?" Foolish looked over to Dream and felt his heart break, his friend looked like he was about to cry. He didn't mean to invade his privacy or anything negative, he just didn't want to wait till Christmas. "Dream it's ok. I already know what the box is. You're ok Dream.... Does George know?" Foolish said sliding the box back under the bed to calm the little down more. Dream nodded his head and looked down shyly. Foolish walked over to Dream and rubbed his shoulders and guided the boy out of the room, ignoring the fuzzy feeling that had slowly started seeping into his mind. He saw Geroge setting up cameras and equipment in the kitchen. 

"Head over there Dreamer." Foolish said patting the boys back. Dream ran over to George and hugged him. "Dream, are you ok?" George asked worried. Dream looked back at George and pointed to three freckles on his face one at a time. That was Dream's signal to George that he had slipped. "Aw sweetheart. Foolish do you know?" Foolish nodded his head feeling guilty about the way he found out. George nodded back and rubbed Dream's back

"Anyways Foolish how did you get Dream to tell you?" George asked. Foolish froze. How would he react if Foolish said that he had already known what age regression was? How would he react if he told him he found out while in between headspaces? That fuzz from before started getting stronger but Foolish knew he could push it off. He had to. He promised himself that he wouldn't slip on this trip. Foolish looked down to hide the sudden tears that had started to form in his eyes from the overwhelming amount of emotions he felt at that moment. 

"Foolish are you ok? Is something bothering you? You can always talk to me if you need to." George said catching Foolish's attention from the softness of his voice. Foolish nodded his head and told George that he was going to his room to relax for a bit. Goerge knew something was bothering the boy. Foolish was terrible at lying and it was always easy to read his feelings. 

"Dreamer will you be ok for a bit by yourself? I'm going to go make sure Foolish is ok. I'll turn on a show for you while you wait." George said to dream with his hand on his cheek, his thumb going over the mass amount of freckles that scattered his face. Dream nodded happily and sat on the couch. George had walked over to Foolish's room thinking 'he had shown the same signs Dream normally does when he slips from guilt or anything along those lines. Why didn't he tell me if he was also a regressor or not? He knew Dream was and that I was his caregiver it would've been ok if he told me he was a little.' George had reached Foolish's room and gently knocked on the door like he did when Dream was upset. "Hey, Foolish can I come in bud?" George asked carefully. He heard the faint sounds of sniffles. Had something gone wrong? Was Foolish overwhelmed or something and didn't tell him? He heard the sound of the door being opened to be met with Foolish being teary-eyed and a look of guilt etched onto his face. Geroge's expression softened and he hugged the boy and led him back into his room. 

"Foolish are you ok? Did something happen?" George asked carefully playing with the boy's hair as he hugged him into his side while silent tears fell down his face. Foolish just gently nodded his head and whimpered slightly. George felt bad even if he still didn't know what happened yet he still felt bad that the boy had been feeling this bad about whatever it was that made him so upset. "Can you tell me what made you so upset buddy?" George asked. Foolish looked up to him and George smiled warmly at him to assure him that he wouldn't be upset in any way about it. Foolish had tried his best to explain what had happened between him and Dream, how he didn't mean to upset the boy, he was just impatient and didn't want to wait till Christmas. George cooed at the boy and gently whipped away his tear. "Oh sweetheart it's ok you didn't mean to, you were just excited weren't you buddy?" George asked kindly earning a happy nod from the boy who had seemingly regressed 

"Alright, little shark how old are you feeling?" George asked. Foolish held up four fingers then one down and up again seeming confused looking down at his hand confused. "It's ok to not be sure! You are older than Dream right now though, how about you go sit with him on the couch and I'll get us some food! Does that sound good sweetie?" George asked happily earning a giggle and a nod from Foolish who ran off with his land shark plushie (ok but land sharks are so cute!! Have you guys seen The Clicks land shark plush? Cutest thing ever dude.) 

Geroge smiled warmly and walked into the kitchen to make some food for the boys, he had made something easy since he wasn't the best at cooking but he still tries to cook better! After George had made dinner for both the littles and himself he had walked into the living room with a tray of all of their food and set it down on the coffee table for all of them. Dream and Foolish seemed happy continuing to watch tv and eat dinner. Not long after they had finished their food George had turned on Zootopia (yes I am using my favorite Disney movie in this shhh-) and soon both boys had fallen asleep watching the movie. George smiled and cleaned up as quietly as he could and then went to sleep with Dream and Foolish asleep on the other half of the couch together peacefully. They would talk about this more in the morning but for now they would enjoy their time together. 

The Christmas special is finally finished and I totally didn't rush the end because I just noticed that it was the 22nd :] YEP (1690)