Chapter 2

You were woken up by your alarm, followed by Mylo barking at the said alarm. "Mylo, did they teach you anything in your training?" You questioned, sitting up and putting the alarm on. He huffed in response to your question, just causing you to chuckle. You got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. You brushed your teeth, took a shower, brushed your hair, followed your normal morning routine. After you got changed into your enforcer uniform and complained about how heavy it was, you grabbed Mylo's enforcer dog vest and snapped it on him. Surprisingly this time he didn't try to get away, he just accepted his fate. "Look at that! You can learn, what a good puppy." You scratched him on the head, smiling at the dog. You got up and grabbed his leash, then attaching it to his collar. You remembered real quick that you had to eat so you grabbed a granola bar from the kitchen then exited the apartment. You thought for a moment, "Is it creepy to you that Marcus knew where I lived?" Mylo barked back. "I mean it's probably on my file... yeah, I shouldn't be weirded out." You walked out of your apartment complex and as soon as you did, Mylo pulled on his leash. "Mylo!" You yelled, you were caught of guard with the sudden pull, you didn't have a grip on the leash.

Mylo ran to a pale blonde boy who had a brown leather jacket on. The misfit dog jumped on him. "Woah!" He exclaimed, he then looked up and saw you walking towards him then read what was on Mylo's vest. "I swear I don't have anything on me." He said, widening his eyes.

"Didn't even cross my mind." You responded. "Pay more attention to the in training on his vest and less on the enforcer dog." When you reached the dog, you grabbed his leash and pulled him off.

"Oh, thank god." He sighed. "I was thinking about getting a dog to join me on my adventures but now I'm second guessing."

You shrugged, "You really just need one that's already trained if you want the dog to be useful." You informed him. "You're an adventurer?"

"Yep!" he exclaimed. "Remember the name Ezreal for when I discover something ground breaking and then you can say that you knew me before I was famous."

You chuckled, "Alright kid. Well I should probably get to work." You waved him goodbye then continued your journey to the station. "The amount of privilege the people in Piltover have." You softly shook your head. Luckily the station wasn't that far from your apartment so there wasn't much more room for chaos to happen.

When you finally arrived at the station, you were greeted by one of the members of the enforcer dogs program. "Has Mylo been good?" The girl smiled at you, tilting her head slightly.

"Far from it." You sighed as you handed the girl the leash. "I'll see you after work hun." You looked at the dog. He barked and wagged his tail. You smiled softly before you entered the station, immediately being greeted by Grayson.

"Well hello (Y/n), hope you got a good nights rest."

"Hello ma'am... I... mostly got good sleep." You replied, thinking of how Marcus woke you up at 3 am.

She nodded. "Well, I'm going to need for you to interrogate a girl connected to the victim of the homicide." She passed me the files.

"What is the victim's name?" You questioned.

"Victoria." Grayson answered. "Just head over to Marcus's office. He'll be supervising you, making sure you don't mess up. He's not on the case still but he knows his stuff."

"Yes ma'am."

You navigated your way through the station to Marcus's office and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" The annoyed voice called through the door.

"It's (Y/n)." You responded.

A second later, the door opened, revealing Marcus. "So I get to work on some of the case with you."