Chapter 6

You looked in the mirror, looking yourself up and down. You weren't used to wearing dresses or being anything near fancy in general so you felt a bit uncomfortable. You were wearing a black dress that went down to your knees with spaghetti straps and a black see through material over the part of the dress below the waist. It had a matching black choker with a moon hanging from it. For shoes, you were wearing black boots with heels. You sighed, "Do you think I look good Mylo?" The dog barked, you hoped in agreement. You looked up from the outfit to look at your face. You were wearing some black eyeshadow and eyeliner, nothing too much. You actually styled your hair instead of just brushing it out like you usually did. "Am I trying too hard?" You sighed. You really didn't know what to do but it was Piltover so everyone was fancy anyway. You heard a knock at the door. "Oh shit- oh shit-" You tried to quickly walk out of the room but you ended up tripping with your heels and fell, making a big thump as you hit the ground. "Fucking damnit!" You yelled. "Ugh-" You used your hands to lift yourself onto your feet. You more carefully this time walked to the door and took a deep breath. You looked at Mylo for comfort, who was wagging his tail like he was urging for you to open the door.

You took a deep breath and opened the door to see Marcus. He was wearing a white button up underneath a brown vest and a grey coat going to his knees with black pants and brown shoes. A soon as he saw you, his eyes widened. "Oh my gods- hey (Y/n). You look- wow." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

You looked slightly down to avoid eye contact. "Thanks... uh- you look good too."

"Well, are you ready to experience a day of Piltover?" Marcus questioned, smiling a little, which was very rare for him.

You looked back up at him, smiling. "Yeah, totally." You turned to Mylo. "I'll see you later, please don't... mess up the house." The dog whined in reply. You sighed, shaking your head slightly then looking up to Marcus. "Let's go then." You closed the door behind you and you begun walking with Marcus down the hall. "What do you have planned for today?"

"I'm surprising you." He replied. "I'll bring you to the greatest places I went to growing up in Piltover."

"Well I hope the first place we go is somewhere to eat because I'm hungry, I haven't eaten breakfast." You commented as you entered the elevator with Marcus then pushed the button to go to the first floor.

"You're in luck."

── ❖ ── ✦ ── ❖ ──

"Marcus I have trust issues, this is not a good idea-"

"Shut up, will you?" He interrupted, you could hear the annoyance in his voice. You had to keep your eyes closed so he could surprise you with the first location. He was leading you by the shoulders into wherever the first place was. You heard a little ding as what you guessed was the door opening and the noise level of people surprisingly went down, it felt peaceful. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, just-" I opened my eyes and saw it was a café. The walls were mostly if not all plants, tables were spaced out through the café and there were stairs leading to different platforms with tables on them. (See bottom for picture) "Holy shit Marcus, this place is amazing." You looked at him with your mouth agape.

"And our seat is.." He pointed to the middle platform in the building. "Up there. It's not the highest but in my opinion it's the best view and the highest is just too high-"

"Marcus." He stopped ranting and looked over at you. "It's perfect. Thank you."

He smiled a little before his god complex went over him, "I mean I'm basically rich so I'm going to be honest this is nothing.."