𝗥𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀

Third headcanon for the day. I hope you like it!

Remember, you can always request for me to do a headcanon. All you have to do is comment and I'll write it! :)

───*.:*.:*.*.:*.:*. ───

Sabre: Definitely one of the designated drivers for a trip. It's anyone's guess how he can stay so calm while having so much chaos from the others behind him.

Shadow Sabre: Shadow, despite being one of the people to join in on chaos, doesn't tend to do so on road trips. He prefers to stay in one of the backseats and either stare out the window or read a book and block out the noise from everyone else.

Rainbow: Rainbow would try to provide snacks for the trip. However, it would just consist of anything BUT healthy stuff, and be candy. He's also the type of person to go "Are we there yet?" every 5 minutes or so.

Light: Light would also be one of the designated road trip drivers if Sabre can't (or doesn't want to) drive. He would also point out significant landmarks or places, or just try to keep everyone from being super noisy and chaotic.

Galaxy: Galaxy would be in charge of music while on the trip. The songs he picks are actually popular songs from our world, and everyone really likes them! Although, it will add to the chaos from everyone since they all try to sing every song they know the lyrics to.

Time: Quite obviously, Time would be providing snacks for everyone on the trip. Y'know, since he's a good cook and all. But he would try to provide healthy snacks, unlike SOMEONE who would just bring a load of candy with him.

Elemental: Literally anyone BUT the driver. Elemental is one of those people that gets road rage when driving, so letting him just vibe in the backseat is the best option when on a trip.

M: Like Shadow, M just prefers to stay in the backseat and read a book. He isn't one to make much noise, so sometimes people forget he's even there! But he will occasionally join in on the chaotic karaoke if he knows the lyrics.

"Therapist" Green Steve: Another one of the designated drivers, but also a navigator for the group. He's usually the one who sits shotgun with Sabre or Light and reads off maps to them. He too will join in on the antics of his friends, but only when he isn't in the front seat.

Chestplate Yellow Steve: Chestplate Yellow is in charge of entertainment for the group. He'll usually bring things like games from his kingdom, or graphic novels that everyone seems to like. As for the chaos, well, he also helps in the chaos control when he thinks it's getting too loud.

Dark: Dark also helps with the entertainment. Even though it's not physical, he'll bring up games to play like Never Have I Ever or I Spy. When he isn't doing that, he'll be trying to chat with Shadow and get him to join in on the group's fun.

Origin: Origin isn't a chaotic person, so he will help with navigation if Therapist can't. He's also the most calm and collected on a trip, so he's pretty reliable in that aspect. The only reason he isn't a driver is because he never learned how to drive (and because Sabre won't let him, despite him being his son.).

——

Published: 12/3/2021