𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀

So this is a very controversial topic. You don't have to agree with everything I say here, as this is just my speculations/theories about everyone's fears. If you're going to disagree in the comments, please don't be rude/toxic about it. Ty :)

Anyways, enjoy! :D

───*.:*.:*.*.:*.:*. ───

Sabre: If Sabre has a worst dread, it's losing the trust of everyone he knew and trusted. This is why he only trusts those he knows won't betray him (like Time and the leaders, after Shadow was defeated)

Shadow Sabre: My idea for Shadow's worst dread would be him losing the Shadow Sword to Sabre, which we all know happened. I headcanon that he has a small case of anxiety (I'll expand on that in individual character headcanons), and one time it was evident was when he lost the sword and his plans failed.

Rainbow: Rainbow's worst dread would definitely be something along the lines of seeing Sabre betray him, or being told he isn't good enough to be the Hero. We all know how the latter affected him though.

Light: Since Light was created to be a counterpart to the Darkness, naturally, his worst dread is falling to it. That, and also losing his elites and trust of the Leaders.

Galaxy: As dumb as it sounds, Galaxy's worst dread is having no pufferfish. Yes, dumb, but we all know that's just how he is.

Time: Time never truly had a worst dread before season 4, but after was when he gained one: losing his brother to something like the Darkness or insanity. In a way, that did happen, much to Time's dismay.

Elemental: Elemental, like Time, didn't originally have a worst dread. However, after he chose to "watch but don't interfere," he began to fear losing Time to the Darkness. That's part of the reason he wouldn't let Time leave the Time Dimension.

M: M gained a worst dread after he became the leader of his people. He became scared that he would fail his people, being so young when he was made leader, and that they would turn on him.

"Therapist" Green Steve: Therapist already saw it once, but his dread is seeing his people fall or be destroyed. I believe this is part of the reason he chooses to live outside of any kingdom.

Chestplate Yellow Steve: Yellow has the same dread as Therapist: seeing his people destroyed. That's why he became a Colorless Elite: to keep his people safe, even if they didn't know he was a yellow steve.

Dark: Dark didn't have a worst dread when he was first created. But after being brought out of the Dark Crystal, he feared becoming a vessel for evil once again. Shadow didn't know about this, and unknowingly made that nightmare come true.

Origin: Origin didn't have any fears in the time when it was just him and Sabre in the world, but after creating TFC and the steves, he became worried that he would fail them all. In some way, he did, but it wasn't entirely his fault that TFC betrayed and cursed him.

——

Published: 12/6/2021