𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗯𝗼𝘄 - 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀/𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀

So my Discord members have already seen some of my theories, but I wanted to put them here since this is technically connected to Rainbow Quest, probably after Sabre created Origin. If these turn out to be inaccurate, keep in mind these were written after episode 2 came out.
I know I said in my announcement that I wasn't gonna be able to do TR, but I changed my mind. I'm gonna do it bc no one is stopping me >:D
Not even that person who's copying my idea of a RQ headcanon book-

Also, this kinda counts as my 500 reads special since we're already halfway to 1k! Ty for all the support everyone!

And yes, this will be updated as each episode is released.

Hope you enjoy! :)

───*.:*.:*.*.:*.:*. ───
Episode 2:

• Now that Sabre has met Twisted Rainbow and M, things are looking kind of strange. For one, Rainbow won't elaborate on what the things that chased Sabre were, he said something about "repeats of the past," the dark guards that captured Sabre, and the things that chased him. I have a theory about how most of these are connected.

I think that Rainbow is actually the villain, and M is forced to help him, being one of the last sane steves in this world. It would explain why Rainbow sounds so cheerful and nice, and why M is short for "miserable." He doesn't want to be there, and only attacked Sabre so that he would be safe.
Since they now have Sabre, who has no memories, Rainbow is probably gonna manipulate him into thinking that he's on the good side.
Correct or Incorrect: Correct

Rainbow also sounds kinda happy and cheerful whenever he speaks, despite the world being in ruins and chaos. That may be because he controls everything, he's the one behind the chaos, or he's actually insane. We can't be sure until the next few episodes, possibly.
Correct or Incorrect: Incorrect

And then there's the things that attacked Sabre. If you look closely enough, you can see that they have this rainbow-spiral pattern on their chests. That may be because Rainbow created/corrupted them from good and sane steves. The reason why would be to destroy other steves and civilizations so that Rainbow could control the world, even though it would be barren and mostly desolate.
Correct or Incorrect: Mostly correct

The reason Rainbow didn't elaborate on what they were, and why they don't come near the Rainbow Hub, may be because he doesn't want Sabre to know that he created them. If Sabre knew, he would definitely turn on Rainbow and run away, and possibly find those dark Colorless Guards.
Correct or Incorrect: Correct

Now the dark guards. I think they may be against Rainbow and his doings, and possibly led by this world's version of Light (I call him Twisted Light). They may have captured Sabre for one of two reasons: they know he's with Rainbow, or its to keep him safe from the beings roaming and searching for him.
Correct or Incorrect: Mostly correct

Theories published: 12/9/2021
Correct or incorrect overall: Correct

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───
Episode 3:

So I don't have much to guess about here, but I'm thinking these "Dark Guards" are actually trying to fix the world Rainbow ruined. Rainbow only pretends to be nice to keep Sabre on his side and think he's the good guy.
Correct or Incorrect: Mostly Correct