𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘂𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀

Requested by: TrulyJustMiraculous

First Requested Headcanon :D

So I don't know much about Miraculous Ladybug, or the actual Miraculous found in the show, so I had to do some reading to find out which fit who. Hope you like it :)

And, I'll keep saying this, requests for headcanons are still (and probably always will be) open. All you have to do is DM me or comment what you want to see, and I'll write it! Same goes for characters, but it'll take 10 comments asking for me to do that-

───*.:*.:*.*.:*.:*. ───

Sabre: Sabre would definitely have the Ladybug Miraculous. It's power is creation, and it works since he's, y'know, the creator of the steves and everything-

Shadow Sabre: Surprisingly, I think Shadow would have the Butterfly Miraculous. The only reason I didn't give him the Fox Miraculous is because of what he does to Dark in season 5. Any other scenario and he would have the Fox since he was a mental projection from Sabre's mind, or, technically, an illusion.

Rainbow: The Turtle Miraculous would belong to Rainbow. He's technically the protector of the steves, and, combined with his already existing powers, the Turtle Miraculous could benefit him greatly.

Light: I think the Bee Miraculous would benefit Light best. Since that can immobilize an opponent, and he's already the leader of the Colorless Guard, that may help him on the battlefield.

Galaxy: I wasn't sure about this one, but I think that the Monkey Miraculous would work best with Galaxy. He can be a confusing person, and so is the Miraculous, so it seems like a good match, right?

Time: Time would hands down have the Snake Miraculous. It can reverse time, and guess what he controls? Time. Match made in heaven.

Elemental: Elemental, I feel, would have the Cat Miraculous. From what I've read and know, it's responsible for destruction, and Elemental is known for destroying things. The Earth Splitter power and destruction of a few steves can serve as examples.

M: M would be the holder of the Horse Miraculous. This could go for anyone, since (from what I've read) the Miraculous allows for teleportation, and every steve can do that. But as we know, the red steves invented silent teleporting, and I feel that would work best with him.

"Therapist" Green Steve: This might or might not be obvious for some people, but I think that Therapist would have the Peacock Miraculous. Y'know, for obvious reasons, since they both deal with emotions-

Chestplate Yellow Steve: For some reason, I think Chestplate Yellow would also hold the Bee Miraculous. It seems to fit him, and not just because he's a yellow steve.

Dark: Before and after being pulled from the Dark Crystal, Dark would have the Fox Miraculous. He was able to disguise himself as Crystal Orange Steve back in season 1, and I feel that he may have had the same abilities in season 5, just not to the same extent as before.

Origin: Origin would hold the Ladybug Miraculous after Sabre leaves the Rainbow Quest world (however he does that-). He is the creator of TFC and all the steves, after all, so the two would work together just fine.

——

Published: 12/7/2021