𝗦𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗟𝗲𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 - 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘀

Oh look who finally updated their headcanon book with something other than TR theories-
Lol-

Anyways, I'm sorry for not updating in awhile. I already said in the description that updates wouldn't be consistent, and it may mean periods of time go by with no updates.
I also saw in that time that the book hit 1k reads! Ty for that guys! Consider this a late 1k special if you'd like.

I've just had this headcanon chapter in my drafts and decided to finish it up during my last class of the day, even tho I was supposed to be working-

Also, requests are still open for this book, so if you have any ideas for headcanons I haven't done yet, just leave a comment asking for the one you want and I'll do it!
Requests may honestly be the reason I keep updating this book at some point-

Anyways, enjoy the headcanons!

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

• Not only does he have a fear of heights, he has a fear of everyone leaving him. What we saw when he was facing his dreads is what I consider him facing the dread of everyone hating him. But maybe he doesn't like being alone because something traumatic happened to him in the past? No one can know for sure

• In the finale, he went through the portal to Alex's world because he has a crush on her. It was hinted at/implied in the episode where Alex leaves to return to her world, so maybe he wanted to spend his final days with the person he likes and misses

• Colle has separation anxiety. It was already bad enough when the Red King banished him from the Red Kingdom (as close as they were, Red King didn't know about the anxiety), but the thought of his friends leaving him made the situation worse. Beef, Sharp, Goggles, and Boss knew about Colle's separation anxiety, and made sure one of them was with him for the first few weeks of the banishment, until Colle was capable of being by himself again.

• As we saw in Rainbow Quest, Colle stayed in an empty village in the World Beyond. I like to think that this is because he had the promise of meeting the other elites in the afterlife in mind, and was unaware of what happened to them after he died. He only got to see Sharp and Boss when they moved on, and they stayed with Colle in the village. Boss didn't tell him what happened to Beef, however, and let Colle believe that Beef has found a way to outlive the rest of them.

• The Red King and Colle are close because the Red King is like a father to Colle, at least before he became an elite. Red King, when he was an apprentice (or son of the previous king), found Colle as an orphan, abandoned on the streets of the kingdom. What stood out was the collection the child had created in his hideout, full of random trinkets and doodads. Red King gave him his name of Collector (soon calling him Colle for short), and took him in. He raised Colle until he could take care of himself and gave him his own house in the kingdom, which of course was filled with other interesting items Colle found over the years. By now Red King had become the official king of the Red Kingdom, and Colle had started training as an elite with Boss, Beef, and Sharp.
(I might actually make a short story with this ngl. Comment if you want to see that in my future short stories book)

• The blue scarf Colle wears is a comfort item for him. It was a birthday gift from the Red King, as a way for Colle to remember him when he started his training at the Academy. He never took it off since. Whenever he gets scared or is reminded of something from his past, he instinctively grabs his scarf until he can calm down. Everyone believes the scarf is just for contrast in Colle's outfit, but the only people who know the truth are Red King, Boss, Sharp, and Beef.

• The reason Colle is an "anomaly" is because, in actuality, he's the most powerful red steve. Think about it: he could hold his own pretty well against many different enemies, was able to merge with the crystals without needing a machine, and could hold Galaxy's power without problems. If he wasn't powerful, then how could Colle manage any of that?

• Colle fears heights not just because of how far he would fall if he was pushed off a cliff or something, but because part of his elite training involved jumping off a cliff into the ocean outside the kingdom, just in case he ends up cornered and there was no where else to go. Well, he jumped, but missed the ocean completely. He landed on the sand and rocks instead, which knocked him out instantly, and also gave him a few wounds and a concussion from the rocks. He made a good recovery, but never went near anything with a high ledge again.

___

Published: 1/27/2022