~CHAPTER 10~

The drive looked everlasting since I've heard the news. Someone would always tell me thar in order to overcome my pain that I should face them . She said you should face the pain and you become stronger. She always tried to face the pain but even then.....it killed her.

The pain engulfed her while from head to toe that night, but yet she was happy.

I probably didn't treat her with enough respect all those years but I knew she was happy with what she had.

I knew she was happy with dad now.

I stopped at the stop sign and wiped my eyes...I knew I shouldn't be sad, I knew she was in a place where there would be no pain...buy yet it saddened me even more knowing that I didn't have somebody that would support me through the hard times.

So the decision I made made me happy. I knew what I was doing was wrong, not telling my friends where I was going ...I just vanished without a word .

Even if I did tell them they would try to stop me from leaving and I couldn't have that.

If I stayed there would be a lot of memories to overcome and like they always say running away may be the easier choice but facing your fears may be the best. Right now I wasn't looking for the best I was looking for the easiest.

So that's why I made the decision yo leave and start a new life elsewhere.

I just want to be painless.......