~CHAPTER 6~

Sorry for the mistakes
POV: SAMANTHA
~*~
Going. Back to school was probably one of the most hardest things to do after knowing that my mom was in the hospital waiting for her death to come.

As I walked through the halls I kept my head low enough so the people wouldn't see the tears that were flowing down my cheeks.

When I finally made it to my locker, I saw Robert leaning against the locker like he promised the day before. Wiping my tear stained cheeks I make my way to Robert and nod as if saying hello.
Realization hit him right in the face and he notices my newly tear stained cheeks. He hugs me, like he did all the time while we were waiting for my mom to wake up in the hospital. I put my head in his chest and say thank you and ouch away gently.

I get my stuff from my locker for first period and Robert and I leave. I gently clasp my hand with his waiting for his to bring his hand back, but to my surprise he didn't.

When we went to Ms. Greenwood's class she looked surprised that we were there early but she replaced it by giving us a warm smile.
I made it to my seat and see Robert is talking to Ms. Greenwood. She had a pitiful face and nodded in response. Robert came up to me and sat in the seat next to me.

"Aren't you going to seat in YOUR seat." I said

"Teacher let me sit next to you."

"Oh". And that's how class went for the rest of the day.

~*~

"Maggie do you want to go with me."

"Sure just let me put my shoes on",Maggie said as she picked up her shoes from across the room. When she finished we made our way outside to my moms car.

~*~

"I'm here to see Lillian Higgins."

The nurse looked up and said,"What is your relationship with her?"

"I'm her daughter."

The nurse looked back down to the computer, typing whatever she was typing and told me the room number.

We made our way to her room and opened it, once we did we saw doctors everywhere taking care of my mother that was.....

========================
CLIFFHANGER!!!! I feel so evil right now(wuahahaha)

•vote
•comment
•FOLLOW
•keep reading;) my fellow friends