~CHAPTER4 PART 2~

POV: ROBERT
*enjoy
Dedicated to:Impposible

~*~

I was currently hanging out with a couple of friends playing truth or dare in prom. Don't ask why because even I don't know how all of this started.
"Truth or dare, Shawn", I asked with the evilest smirk I could possibly muster. He must've picked up on my smirk that he kind of looked afraid that I was going to make him dance naked or something.
"Dare?", he asked.
My smirk grew even bigger if that was possible.
"I dare you to put alcohol on the punch".

After that I heard whining..
"Do I have to..
"Can I go with him....
""Ohhhhh...
"Shawn if you don't go we could always go ask the nerds to do it"I said in a joking tone.
"No, no. It's ok ill do it", and with that he left and out the biggest amount of alcohol in the punch.....

He came back a couple of minutes later with a creepy grin on his face. The creepy thing that sent chills down my spine, was that he was directing it to me.......

As he sat down he looked at me and said,"Truth or Dare, King?".

"Dare", that only made his grin grow even bigger if that was even possible....
"I dare you to ask out that girl to dance with you" he said pointing to some girl. At first I didn't know who he was talking about but then I looked more closely and saw he was talking about...Samantha? What? Why?

"Ok"
I got up and made my way towards her taking my crown with me. Don't ask why I really didn't know either but I was nervous it wasn't because I didn't like her or anything but I do I just never thought I would ever have the balls to actually ask her out to a decent dance.

As I sat down she asked, clearly confused,"Why are you sitting here,"don't you have your minions to follow you anymore". Ouch that hurt does she still think of me like that.
"Actually I still do but I wanted to hang out with you for a bit, ask you something." I said.
"Well whats up?"
I started scratching the back of my neck. What If she rejected me and said no,"I just wanted to umm, well ask you ifyouwantedtodancewithme?"
"Wait, what",She asked pretty confused for the that I asked her something too fast.

======================
•what do y'all think, a dare huh.
•next update: when I can school come first then this if I could I would write 24/7 but I can't I need a's in my classes but I'll update as soon as I can
•please follow me
•please vote✔️
•pleaseeeeeee comment
•keep reading