~CHAPTER 8~

Sorry for the last chapter : read bottom notes
~*~
POV: SAMANTHA
~*~

"Honey I can do it by myself", my mother said as she was sitting down.

"I know mom but doctor said that you shouldn't be stressing about anything right now".

If everything was normal I would've probably been in science class right about now, but I couldn't have time to do two things at the same time.

I had discussed it with the principal and he agreed that my moms health was the number one priority. Even though we still had three weeks till school ended he had agreed that I should just worry about taking care of my mother, meaning that I would still graduate eve though I wouldn't be attending school those three weeks.

As I finished making the salad my mom was sitting down whining how bored she was and how she wished she could do things by herself.
Right now in wondering who was the adult in this relationship.

"If you're going to be like that for the rest of the next three weeks, your going to leave me no choice but to call Robert over for dinner. She said smugly as she drank another cup of water.

"Ok", I said trying to hide the nervousness that was clawing to come out.

~*~

I just need to admit this. Dinner was AWKWARD to say the least. My mother asked the most embarrassing questions like:

"Honey are you using protection"

"Sorry if the salad tastes bad Robert, my daughter forgot to clean her hand". That was not true.

Or.

"I don't want grandchildren, you hear, I'm too young to be taking care Robert mini".

And the list kept on going.

I don't know what caused my mother to react this way. Maybe it was the fact that I didn't let her cook anything or do anything at all.

After dinner Robert excused himself and left.

As I picked up all the dirty dishes my mom kept on rambling how he was such a nice guy.

I turned around. "Mom, what was your problem, today , were you trying to embarrass me".

"Honey I was-"

"No mom".

"I'm just taking precautions, I really do not want kids-"

"Mom we're not even going out, whats make you think that I'm going out its him."

And with that I left

=====================
•sorry for the late update
• dedicated to beatifulkyleigh
•follow
•comment
•vote