~CHAPTER 3 PART 1~

POV: SAMANTHA
*sorry for the mistakes
Read notes below IMPORTANT!!!!! No kidding
Dress of Samantha☝️
This is dedicated for all my followers

~*~

"Maggie I really don't want to go."I whined as she kept on rambling how fun the homecoming dance would be.
"Please Sammy, just this once, you never want to go anywhere, give it a try this is our last year in school",Maggie said jumping up and down from the passengers seat.
There was a red light so I stopped and turned around to face her.
"Give me a good reason and I will go to stupid homecoming!"

The green light appeared and I started driving again. "You promised Sammy."
"I promised what?",I asked clearly confused.
"You promised to your mom",she muttered. I could feel tears pricking in my eyes threatening to go free. Maggie was the only one that knew about that promise. I loved my momma with all my heart, she was my weakness she knew how to make me happy. I loved her but know she's gone because-
"Ok",I told Maggie.
Maggie nodded sadly she knew what she had said had made me sad she knows how much she meant to me.

I quickly turned on the radio and our favorite song came blasting, No Gun by Naomi Pilgrim. I know, I know it a really weird song but hey, we never said we were normal.
With that we had a 'peaceful' ride to the mall....

~*~

"I don't want to do this anymore", I said as she pulled me...wait no that's not the right word...she dragged me to the next store.
We'd been probably to forty-five stores and yet we haven't founded a dress for me,Maggie had found her already it was a light blue dress with rhinestones on the top simple but yet beautiful, the dress went all the way down and was cut in the side on which you could see her whole leg. She actually tried when it came to dressing up.

Maggie went to a worker and asked,"Can you please find a dress suitable for her one that isn't too simple that says 'hey I'm a loser don't come over here' or that isn't to slutty that screams 'flabby vigina'."I sometimes wonder if that is normal for her....
One thing is for sure, I don't know why I'm even friends with her......

The sales lady was stunned for a minute because of what Maggie had said but she led us the dress area and started picking out some that would 'fit' with me, I swear she picked out one that was suppose to be for a ten year old.
She handed them to me eagerly and pushed me to one of the dressings rooms. I quickly took my clothes off tired of this routine. After I took my clothes off I got the first dress in which was a color light pink, with rhinestones on the top and fading out in the bottom. I quickly knew this dress wasn't for me but I still got out of the dressing room so Maggie could see it.

She diverted her eyes out of her phone and looked at me with a sour face,"Honey, they got you the wrong dress. Are you even sure that for you,it looks like it could fit a ten year old."

I grunted in response,"your the one that picked it out", and went back to the dressing room.

I quickly went to the second dress that was there, it was a black long dress that was cut and showed your thigh I liked how the dress complimented my curves and fit me in all the right places. I was going to take this no matter what. I proudly left the dressing room to where Maggie was sitting typing, it was probably her boyfriend.

She looked up and was gaping at me.
"Maggie close your mouth, I don't want a fly getting in there."
"Sam I love the dress,"Maggie said.
"I do too that's why I'm getting it."
"Finally, I wasn't really in the mood for looking for another dress."
We went up to the cashier and paid...fifty-six dollars and left home.

~*~

I have three words for prom...
•boring
•boring
•boring

It was BORING, probably the only interesting thing was when I saw some jocks putting alcohol in the punch and now half of the high school students were drunk out of their minds in the middle of the gym. Although after I saw them I got some punch but don't worry my fellow citizens I'm not drunk like these infants I've been experience when it comes to drinking.
No I'm not an alcoholic but I do drink sometimes.

Anyways I was sitting in a table of four where Maggie and her boyfriend Marcus were suppose to be sitting at but they decided to dance a bit, so that left me sitting alone with nothing to do.
After a while Robert sat next to me with his crown in toll. Ohh wait I forgot to say that he got king and some volleyball player got queen I think her name is Kayla, no wait Thalia, no no wait it's was Tania.
"Why are you sitting here?"I asked a bit confused,"don't you have your minions to follow you around anymore."
"Actually I still do but I wanted to hang out with you for a bit, ask you something."He said.
"Well whats up?"
He started scraping the back of his neck,"I just wanted to umm, well ask you ifyouwantedtodancewithme?"
"Wait, what",I asked pretty confused for the that he asked me something too fast.

==========================
Guys if you are confused out of your minds. I get it I would be too if I were you. I kind of did some changes in it so one thing is for sure....she ain't a loser and Robert isn't a total jerk like before he still is but he ain't that much anymore.....

If you don't want to read back from the beginning just keep on reading and I will tell you the changes:
•Samantha isn't a loser
•Maggie has a boyfriend
•Robert is a bit shy (if you haven't noticed but its only with her)
•stay tuned wuahhhh hahahahaha,(trying to make it sound evil but I bet it sounds weird)
=} ANYWAYS:
•might of done other minor changes in the story that I haven't mentioned so its best if you read it again
•vote
•comment please(good though)
•please follow ME!!!!
•and keep on reading my fellow wattpad friends next update: 12-8-14(Monday)