▪▪▪Prologue▪▪▪

"I warned you to stay away from my man, but you refused to listen and were obstinate!" she snarled. When she looked at his buddies, they knew exactly what they were going to do.

They snatched both of her hands.

She was terrified and asked, "What are you doing?" "I try to stay away from him, but he's the one who approaches me," she explained calmly.

She slapped her twice and said, "Oh, you're telling me Trivor likes you? How dare you say that to my face?"

Her lips were bleeding

"You have to learn from this...girls grab her," she stated authoritatively.

"You have no right to hit me; you don't own anyone in this school.... Why don't you understand that Trivor will never love you!" she says, but instead of waking her up, she makes her more oblivious to what she says.

She smacked her in the stomach trice and struck her five times.

Even though she was lying down, the pain persisted. Her chest and feet are kicked. Erin knelt and yanked her hair back.

"This is your final warning; the next time it will be your mother who suffers, are you going to wait for it to happen?" she whispered softly, slapping it.

"Girls, let's go!"

They abandoned her. She was the only one in the pool.

She weeps in agony over what they've done to her, both physically and emotionally.

It is tough to move when you have burdens and wounds.

Because she is in pain, she takes little steps.

She tried to walk normally when she came home, even though she was writhing in pain, so she wouldn't be noticed.

"Hello sweety, you arrived just in time, I baked your favorite cake for you. Come on," her mother says cheerfully.

she hurried straight to her room, saying, "I need to shower first mom."

Carmen sat on the floor after closing the door. She was unable to control the pain any longer.

She shouted out weakly as she let the water pour right into her body.

She can't stand it any longer, especially now that her mother is involved. She and she both adore her because she is their lone ally

She took a bath when calm down. She can see the burdens she has accumulated in her mirror.

She was dressed in a way that would conceal her bruises when she exited.

Without her mother's knowledge, they gleefully ate the cake together.

"Thank you, Mom," she adds politely, "for the cake; I love it."

"You're welcome," she whispers as she kisses her on the cheeks.

"I'm going to wash the plates, mum," she said.

She answered, "Leave it to me." "I understand you were busy at school, so go to your room and relax for a moment."

She just held her and smiled. "I love you, Mom."

She raced upstairs and started tending to her injuries.

Her phone rang, and she didn't answered.

Trivor inquires, "How are you?"

She did nothing but look at the computer screen. She sighed and put the phone on the table, returning to her work.

She decided to fully disregard Trivor while at school. On both her phone and social media, his phone number has been disabled.