After break up drama

9 October, 7:45 pm
Adya was nervous about how that break up is gonna affect their relationship, after all that break up made Reyansh grumble and scoff upon the sight of Adya for a week. That was not all forgotten by Adya yet. Yeah, typical! But she was kinda right somewhere. Being mad and being distant are two different things. And Adya being a very potential overthinker, thought about things that scared the shit out of her. Little did she know that her life was gonna completely change because of her stupid immaturity and temper.
No wonder Reyansh loves her, yes truly but the fact that she didn't trust him did affect him, a lot. Sometimes some things affect your more over the time and less immediately. Reyansh loved her the same but somewhere in his mind, he started having second thoughts. Imagine knowing only the good side of a person and thinking he/she is just perfect but suddenly, *BOOM* their bitchy side just pops up out of nowhere, you know that one moment of disbelief, Reyansh was facing that.

"Oh hello, mister!" Arjun poked Reyansh.
"Ahh, what?" Reyansh replied with a very not-interested-in-having-this-conversation face.
"Don't you want to meet the 'love of your life?" Arjun asked in a jokingly manner.
"Please, cheesy." Replied Reyansh with exasperation.
"W-H-A-T?" yelled an aghast Arjun, "you think this is cheesy?? Okay, who are you, man? Where is my best friend? Ok, wait lame joke."
Reyansh pouted.
"Ok ok back to your grouchy mood. So what's up?" asked Arjun, a little tensed now.
"Nothing, I am just tired."
"Tired of what?" Arjun knit his eyebrows.
"Adya." Reyansh replied with a sullen face.

Arjun perceived this isn't the right time to ask any further questions. But he was afraid of what might come next. He didn't want to aggravate Reyansh but neither did he want to let things get more cumbersome.

It was already 8. Adya was loitering downstairs, waiting for Reyansh, but he was nowhere to be seen.
He didn't even text me that he was gonna be late.. What is up with this guy? No, I will talk to him today. He is indeed shunning me away. This isn't how relationships work, if he is upset with me he should talk to me about it.
Adya was utterly disturbed by all this mess around her and to add up to things, her results will be out soon. She gasped. Suddenly lights flashed and her eyes closed immediately. She gasped again and prepared herself for the fight that is coming up.
Reyansh halted his bullet. Arjun stepped down, saw Adya and discreetly went upstairs.
Adya was startled by this behaviour of Arjun. She went up to Reyansh.
"Where were you?" She demanded.
"Just somewhere, why what happened?" Reyansh replied without paying much attention to Adya. He was clearly avoiding eye contact.
"What the hell? Are you still upset with me or what?" Adya lashed out.
"Stop yelling at me please." Reyansh said sadistically and started walking towards to stairs, leaving Adya alone there.
It started dripping. But Adya stood there, motionless.
Why is he being so rude? What did I do? But she couldn't stand there the whole night. She followed him upstairs. The teacher yelled on both of them.
"Adya, what is going on with you? If you behave this way, your grades will definitely decrease."
"I am sorry sir."
"Okay fine, settle down everyone."
The teacher started the lecture on active and passive voice but Adya was reliving the downstair incident again and again in her mind.
She deemed at him sideways. He ignored her and started scribbling something on his notebook.
A tear rolled down her cheek.
She was too distressed to focus on the lecture. As soon as it was 9:30 and the teacher closed the red "Wren and Martin", she stood up and stormed away.

Reyansh glanced at her leaving, he wanted to make her stay and howl at her. But he couldn't. For the first time in his life, he felt helpless. And he didn't lowkey relish it.

The next morning was much good either. It was *result day* and Adya wasn't at all prepared. She was still gritting over Reyansh's behaviour. It angered her so much to just think about it.
*TUCK*
Her pencil broke. She came out of her thoughts.

Divyasha was worried. So was Darsh. And why wont they be, they had never seen Adya so miserable. Sure she was short tempered, but whenever she lashed out or created a fuss, they would handle it for her. But this wasn't their matter. It was out of their hands. They couldn't even dare to ask her what exactly happened.

Divya however sensed what is wrong. "She is suffering heartache." Divya sighed sadly.
Darsh frowned. "Are you an Aphrodite daughter?"

Divya put her hand on Adya's shoulder. "Babe at least tell me what happened?" Divya asked helplessly. She couldn't see her best friend like this.

Adya held back her tears. As hard as it was for her to hide everything from her best friends, she couldn't just tell them. Reyansh's behaviour was insulting. She couldn't take it herself, how could she possibly tell the whole thing without breaking into tears. And out of all places in the world this wasn't the right place to do this-a classroom full of students who LOVED to gossip.

Adya made a poker face. Or at least tried to. Her eyes were red and puffy. It felt like she had pulled an all nighter-crying.

"Nothing. Forget it. Can we go to the canteen? I need coffee. Badly."

Darsh and Divya gaped at each other.

"Okay but you REALLY need to decide your mood first, young lady." Darsh wrinkled his nose.

Divya gasped. "Ignore him."

"He started reading Percy Jackson" mouthed Divya.

Adya grinned. She felt a little lighter. Uff. She has got amazing friends.

But her light-hearted-mood didn't last long. Soon their checked answered sheets were distributed.
Adya just couldn't believed she got 60 in maths?
Well her science mark wasn't either much good.

Today dad is gonna show me the way to hell. She thought to herself and gasped.

But soon after her social science paper she felt maybe she could still sleep on her bed-much more comfortable than hell. She was straightaway social science topper-80/80.

English and Sankrit werent bad either. Decent. 76 and 73.

"R-E-Y-A-N-S-H" yelled Aarohi.
"Gods, protect me." Arjun looked up and prayed.
"She said Reyansh not Arjun." Reyansh said.
"WHAT-IS-WRONG-WITH-YOU?"
"Yelling. Again." Reyansh said gazing at his 58/80 science paper.
"Yes. As a best friend i have every rights to YELL at you." Aarohi was stupendously angry. Also horrified.
"A. You are ruining your relationship!
B. You are ruining your grades." She scowled picking up his science answer sheet.
"C. You are ruining you freaking LIFE."

"FOR GODS SAKE, EVERYBODY STOP YELLING AT ME." Reyansh lashed out. A bit louder. The whole class gazed at him.
He realised soon and lowered his head.
Aarohi and Arjun decided to keep quiet.

She. Adya. That girl. She is ruining my whole life. She told me she loved me. And what has she done to me. Made me suffer like a earthworm. Made me beg her to stay. I can't believe someone can be so egoistic as her's.

He reached home and his mom asked him about his marks.

He was so frustrated on himself, he started yelling.
"58/80 in science. 60/80 in english. 78/80 in sankrit. 63/80 in maths and social science."

Seeing his mood, even his mom only nodded.

Reyansh stormed to his room, slammed his door and straight went to bed.

Is his love changing into hate? Adya thought to herself.
"No." Sudeep replied again grasping her thoughts as usual. "He's just in pain. Give him some time."
Adya sighed.
Sudeep grinned at her, "after all it isn't so easy to handle my sister."
Adya cackled. "Shut up."
"Tell me if it gets worse, i will talk to him." Sudeep said.
Adya nodded.