Trust

Adya was shaken by Nancy's words. She stood there motionless, trying to figure out what's the truth.
"Adya!" Devika shook her.
"Ah... Yeah?"
"Where are you lost?"
Adya peeked at her, "nothing important"
"Are you sure, you seem quite disturbed"
Adya took out her phone and dialled the latest number on her call log.
"Why are you calling Divyasha right now?"
"Ssshh" Adya replied
"Hello"
"Divya, help me out"

"Okay, but I have a small query," said Devika
Adya sighed, "ask"
"How does Nancy know him so well?" asked Devika
"Ah, well I didn't ask her that" replied Adya
"Wait, lemme ask her," mumbled Devika
"Nancy, how do u know Reyansh?" asked Devika in a demanding tone
"We are classmates since we were in class 2" replied Nancy.
Devika and Adya glanced at each other.
"Babe, listen, you can ask for advice and suggestions to everyone who knows Reyansh, everybody will give you different opinions, a person can never appease everyone. And after all, it's your life, you need to decide whether you want a relationship with him or not and you need to trust your decision and yourself, understood?" said Devika.
"Yeah, understood!" said Adya and thought for a minute.
She tore a small chit of paper from her notebook, wrote something and whispered "Reyansh!" He looked at her. Adya could see his nervousness on his face, she motioned him to take the chit. Reyansh's heart started beating faster, he could almost hear his heartbeats. He took the chit from her hand, trying his best not to touch her as if she might feel his sensations if he touched her. He sighed heavily, then tried to open the chit.
"No I can't, AJ, please open it for me" Reyansh pleaded his best friend.
"Are you crazy, it's your moment, no I can't" said Arjun
"Please try to understand, my heart is beating so fast that it can cause an earthquake right now, please AJ"
"No, you need to open that chit and believe me it has good news for u, I have a gut feeling" comforted Arjun
Reyansh eyed at Arjun and tried opening it again. It had 3 Alphabets wrote in capital letters "YES"
"I told ya, dude," grinned Arjun
Reyansh couldn't believe his eyes, "so, is she really my girlfriend now?"
He glimpsed at Adya and saw her blushing and trying to hide her face somehow. He was on the top of the world, he almost had water in his eyes and was trying to control his excitement, when his phone rang. It was Aarohi. He threw the phone to his best friend, "your girlfriend's calling, talk to her" said Reyansh cheerfully.
Arjun answered the call, "hey babe"
"AJ? Where the hell is Reyansh?"
"Woah Woah baby, calm down, what happened?"
"AJ put Reyansh on the call. Fast" ordered his girlfriend
Arjun motioned Reyansh to take the phone. He did.
"Hey, what's up bro," asked Reyansh calmly
"Nancy. That stupid girl tried to instigate Adya against you."
"WHAT?" Reyansh almost roared.
Adya who was sitting just next to him got frightened and gaped at him with an astonishing look.
"Yes, Adya called Divya, bro, I have no idea what to do right now, just handle the situation there"
Reyansh looked back at Adya and asked in a very furious tone, "DID THAT BITCH INSTIGATED YOU AGAINST ME?"
Adya was stunned, she replied in a timid tone "she was just advising me"
Reyansh's eyes got red, he looked so mad, for a second Adya felt, he would burst out into flames right now.
"Reyansh, please calm down, you are scaring me," said Adya
"You need not be scared Adya," said Arjun, "that bitch is the one who needs to be scared right now"
"Reyansh, please look at me, she-"
"Sorry Adya, but I won't tolerate this," said Reyansh "she has issues with me I understand, but saying the girl I like that I ain't a good guy for her, no, I can't tolerate this"
"But Reyansh, look at the bright side"
Reyansh gaped at her "bright side?"
"I didn't listen to her, I didn't get instigated by her"
Reyansh was stunned for a second, then he nodded, "thanks" he said in a calmer voice
"For what? Accepting your proposal or calming you down?" Said Adya laughingly
Reyansh grinned at her, "you have a good sense of humour"
"And you have a bad temper!" Replied Adya
"NO, this time it was about you. I got you after so much dramatics and I don't want to lose you this quick"
"Oh, that means you want to lose me someday?" said Adya chuckling
"Man!"Reyansh cackled.
"But listen, you don't have any doubts about me, do you?" Asked Reyansh
"No, I don't, because I trust my best friend" replied Adya
Reyansh grinned.
"Adya, what is the answer to the 3rd question?" asked the teacher who could certainly see she isn't focused.
"Ah" Adya read the question and then replied "it should be has arrived"
"Very well," the teacher said and continued asking questions to other students.
"We will talk after class" murmured Adya
"Yeah sure," Reyansh replied.

It was already 9:45 and the teacher wasn't in the mood to cease the class.
"Your dad must have arrived by now, we may not be able to talk today" Reyansh whimpered.
"Yeah, sir is being quite annoying right now" replied Adya
"Okay children, complete your homework till Tuesday because your next lecture will be taken by Radhika ma'am, from now on she will teach you the literature part" announced the teacher.
Reyansh and Adya descended down the stairs and saw Adya's car. She waved him goodbye and rushed towards her father.

26 August, 10:00 am
"Ahaann, I want to talk to her right now," cried out Reyansh
"Then call her and talk," said Arjun casually, who was busy playing pubg
Reyansh gave him a disgusting look, "I obviously don't have her number"
"Aarohi has, ask her," Arjun said still engrossed in his game "uff that asshole killed me"
Reyansh called Aarohi.
"Hey, what's up?"
"Aarohi, I actually wanted someone's phone number"
"Yeah, whose?"
"Ah, Adya's"
Aarohi was stunned for a second and then both she and her boyfriend started cackling.
"My God, you are such an innocent guy, Reyansh," said Aarohi still cackling, "wait I am texting you her number. But wait, she might feel awkward if you call her directly"
"Why awkward bro, I am her boyfriend!"
"Yeah yeah, we know that, but she hasn't yet given you her number. If you call her directly it would be creepy," said Arjun
"Wait lemme call her first and ask her if she is available and then you would call" commanded Aarohi
"As you wish, Miss cupid"
"Ah, your welcome, ungrateful creature"

Adya was sitting in her room, doing her maths homework. Her phone rang, it displayed an unknown number. She hesitated at first. Usually, she doesn't get calls from unknown numbers. The only people who know this number were Divyasha, Darshit and some other close friends. Finally, she picked up.
"Hello," said Adya in a timid tone
"Hey, Adya, Aarohi here"
"Aarohi? Sorry couldn't recognize you"
"Ah, I am Divyasha's tuition mate, AJ's girlfriend...."
"Oh yeah and Reyansh's best friend" Adya completed
"Yeah, so I wanted to ask if you are free, Reyansh wanted to call you"
"Right now?" Adya panicked, her mom's at home and if she could get caught, her mom would kick her off the house, "no-no, my parents are at home"
"Ah, okay"
"Yeah, tell him sorry from my side" Adya added
"Yeah, no problem," said Aarohi, " and Adya I wanted to tell you something else also, Reyansh hasn't told me anything about this, but I wanted to warn you, please don't listen to Nancy's stupid talks, she is an evil bitch, our whole school hates her"
Adya chuckled, "don't worry, I don't believe in random people's shit. If Divya says he's a decent guy then definitely he is"
"Yeah, and he really likes you," said Aarohi
Adya blushed.
"Adya, bring me a glass of water" her brother ordered
"Yeah, coming" replied Adya, "got to go, nice talking to you," said Adya
"Same here," Aarohi replied and hung up

"She told her parents are at home, she can't talk right now" recited Aarohi "and also told to say sorry to you"
"Ah it's okay," said Reyansh

7:55 pm, same day
Adya stepped down from the bike.
"At What time does the class cease?" inquired Sudeep(her brother)
"9:30" Adya said unconsciously, then she saw her boyfriend talking to AJ and chortling, "he is so charming"
"Who?" asked her brother
"Ah," Adya getting nervous said "no one"
"You have been lost these days, what's the matter with you? Fetched a boyfriend or what? Asked Sudeep laughingly.
" WHAT!? NO. NOT AT ALL" Adya shrieked, which drew Reyansh's attention.
He glared at her.
"Oh God, why are you yelling? Calm down. I won't tell mom" grinned Sudeep
"Bhai, please, don't irritate-" she glanced at Reyansh and froze. "Did he hear me shout?" She asked herself, "oh God, Adya, you are so stupid!"
"Ohhhhh, he is handsome, babygirl" cackled Sudeep.
"Bhai, do you want me to kill you right now?" grumbled Adya
"No, just tell me his name, I swear I will go home"
"Ahhh, Reyansh"
"Reyansh and Adya" he chuckled, "you guys would look cute together!"
"Please stop teasing me!!"
"Okay okay, I am going, you enjoy, I will try to come a bit late," her brother said grinning at her "but remember that it shouldn't affect your studies"
"Yes, I know that"
Her brother waved her and rode away.

Adya flounced towards Reyansh, "now Bhai knows about us, oh God kill me"
"What? WHAT DID HE SAY?" asked Reyansh impatiently
"He was teasing me, ahaan" replied Adya irritably
"What? Really?"
"Are you deaf?" asked Adya with a disgusting look on her face "now, you don't start irritating me"
"Sorry ma'am," said Reyansh
"Ahh, don't be so cute, otherwise I will feel guilty"
"I was born cute, okay?"
"Creepy lover!" murmured Arjun engrossed in his game.
"Hey you, shut up!" said Reyansh furiously.
Arjun gave him a look and then all three of them started laughing.