The Text

"Hey, Ads!" said Devika
"Please stop calling me that" replied Adya irritably
"Hawww, see Reyansh, how rude your girlfriend is!" said Devika smirking at Reyansh.
Reyansh chuckled, "I am ready to handle all her tantrums," said Reyansh staring at Adya.
"Hey, Adya and Devika, why are you guys standing here" Tarun interrupted their conversation.
Adya peeked at Tarun, "oh we were just heading up"
"Just chatting about whether the new tutor would be as harsh as sir" added Devika quickly
"But, what is the problem-"
"Okay, bye Reyansh" interrupted Adya sighing him to keep quiet.
Adya and Devika trotted towards the classroom.

"Why did you get so nervous when Tarun asked you about standing there?" questioned Reyansh
Adya glimpsed at him, "he's in DPS. If he comes to know about us, he will announce the whole DPS."
"Oh," said Reyansh in a depressing tone
"Why are you sad?" asked Adya
"We aren't being able to talk to each other properly even for 5 mins"
"Oh, but don't be sad, we will figure out something" assured Adya
Reyansh nodded.

"Good evening students, I am your new literature teacher" the teacher arrived at the class
"Before starting the class I want to say that I have some rules in my class," said the teacher stiffly "whoever disturbs my class while I am teaching or speaking would have to pay a heavy price for the disturbance"
Everyone started whispering.
"Silence!" The teacher roared and then there was pin-drop silence.
"Those who are weak in literature will sit here next to me so that I can guide them properly"
Reyansh and Arjun glared at each other.
"And there will be punishments for not completing your homework on time"
"We are dead," whimpered Devika
"Stop talking" replied Adya in the same tone.
"You" she pointed at Reyansh, "why did her grandmother touch the author's feet and what does that signify?"
Reyansh stood up and answered "because the author was her teacher. Her grandmother touched her feet as a mark of respect"
"Good, sit down"
The teacher started asking questions to other students.
"This teacher is really strict, I guess we need to find other ways to time spend together" whispered Reyansh.
"Yeah" replied Adya
"Why don't you have an Instagram account?" Asked Reyansh
"My parents don't allow me to have one" replied Adya, "I use my brother's to stalk people"
Reyansh chuckled, "okay, so which picture you liked the most?"
"Aha whose?"
"You told you stalked me right?" asked Reyansh nervously.
"I said 'people', not you" replied Adya
"Oh"
Adya tittered, "you literally become so serious"
"You are so difficult to understand Adya," smirked Reyansh.
"You feel so because it's your first girl," Arjun said laughingly, "all it takes is experience, child"
"Yeah, and I want this to be last" Reyansh mumbled giving his best friend a look.
"Adya, do you have Wattpad?" asked Arjun
"Yep," Adya replied.
"Wow, we can chat there," said Reyansh excitedly
"Oh, yeah!" replied Adya
"See your best friend is a pro," whispered Arjun
Reyansh smirked.
"By the way, that white shirt and blue blazer really suits you," said Adya to his boyfriend, without making eye contact.
"You really saw my pictures?" asked Reyansh excitedly.
"No, I dreamt that you have a blue blazer" replied Adya still looking at the teacher.
"Man, this girl has an amazing sense of humour" chortled Arjun
"Okay fine, every dog has his day" grumbled Reyansh
"Let's see," said both Arjun and Adya at the same time. They glared at each other and then started cackling.
"Why are you laughing girl?" Asked the teacher.
"Shit" Adya groaned, "sorry ma'am"
The teacher gave her a look and then motioned her to focus on the chapter.

"That's enough for today, you have to complete evergreen questions as homework"
"Evil witch" grumbled Arjun.
Adya descended down and noticed her brother hasn't yet arrived.
"Hey, should I drop you home?" asked Reyansh.
"Obviously not" replied Adya, "dad will kill me"
"So can we just go on a ride? It will take just a few minutes" implored Reyansh
"Aha if Sudeep will know about this, he will literally tease me to death"
"He won't, don't worry"
"Ahhhhhh, okay"
"Just a min-"
"Fuck. Dad. Oh, God. Reyansh go away, fast!"
"Stop panicking and calm down, bye" Reyansh whispered and ran towards his bike.
"How do I not panic in such a situation" Adya groaned.
Fortunately, her dad didn't see her with Reyansh.