Break up drama

Reyansh and Arjun walked down the lane from their social science tuition to English. Reyansh was yearning to see Adya when he walked to the porch. But she wasn't there. In fact, nobody was there yet. Disappointed, Reyansh asked Arjun to park his bike. A light flashed upon Reyansh's face. Witnessing the number plate, he knew Adya would step down from that car. He walked aside and went up to Arjun (he didn't want Adya's dad to recognise him)
Adya unlocked the car door and flung herself out. She waved at her dad. He took an u-turn and went back the way.
Adya saw her boyfriend and jogged up to him.
"Long time, no see." said Reyansh grinning.
"Well now you can see me as much as you want" replied Adya chuckling.
"Uh-oh, we have a problem there. I want to see you for the whole eternity, which I obviously can't because I only get to see you for one and a half hours in two days." groaned Reyansh.
"Woah, why so pessimistic?"
"Nothing," Reyansh said rolling over his eyes. "Just wishing that I would see you more often." His hands caressed Adya's.
Adya's heart gave a jolt here. Okay, she definitely didn't see this coming. But she should have. Uff Adya. It's okay. You like him. He is nice. It's okay to do what you really wish to.
"Hey?" Reyansh exempted her from her pacing mind.
"Yeah." She looked down at their fingers crossed against one another. She felt good. Nervous, but good. The heat of his palm warmed her.
"So how were your exams?" Adya asked. That was more like i-want-to-distract-myself talk.
"Ah, don't you dare ask me about my exams!" grunted Reyansh.
"Why?" Adya chuckled, "were thinking about your cute girlfriend while writing your maths paper?"
"Very well girl." gasped Reyansh, "I LITERALLY RUINED MY MIDTERMS, I am definitely not scoring more than 50 out of 70 in social science because that stupid teacher threw me at one corner of the classroom and I couldn't cheat at all."
Adya chuckled again with an "awww".
"Oh please, topper." Reyansh groaned.
"Well, you wanna say about your rest of the subject tragedies or not?" Adya smirked.
Reyansh eyed her, "having fun? Next time onwards, you are gonna teach me. I don't know anything. I am literally falling off the edge in maths."
"Well me telling you this may make you feel better, even my exams weren't as good," Adya giggled.
"What the-"
Before Reyansh could finish saying, their teacher arrived.
They split apart instantly. As their teacher went upstairs, all the other students started filling in. Devika came and gave Adya a rib-crushing hug.
"I missed you." gasped Devika.
"Me too." Adya chortled.
Reyansh and Arjun went to the guys.
"Hey Adya." A familiar voice found it's way to Adya's ears.
She turned herself to the voice and saw the last person she wanted to see right now. Nancy.
"Hey, Nancy" replied Adya, clearing indicating through her tone that she didn't want to hear shit.
"How were your exams?" Nancy asked in an uninterested tone. It was clear she wasn't there for asking her about exams.
"What do you want, Nancy?" replied Adya in a tired voice.
"You know if you would have trusted me even-" holding her thumb and index fingers close, "this much, you wouldn't have had to regret now."
"What the fuck. I have nothing to regret. Okay. Just back off from whatever devilish games you are planning" Adya replied sternly.
"Devilish plans? Is that what you think about me? Bro. I am your friend. I just came here to say you that your not-so-innocent boyfriend was talking to his ex and laughing out loud after exams today. I know about how you couldn't contact him for days, does that mean-"
"Wait a second. Bitch. I know that Reyansh doesn't have an ex. Unless you think we broke up."
"Is that really what you think?" Nancy tittered, "then ask him, who is Samyukta and whether he was talking to him today or not. Let's see who is the liar here." Nancy strolled away after planting the seeds of doubt on Adya's mind.
Adya pursed her lips. "No, he won't lie to me. Moreover, why would he lie to me?"
Devika shrugged. "Ask him. He will answer honestly. At least he can't lie to your face."

They all went upstairs and settled down.
Reyansh glanced at Adya and instantly a smile touched his lips.
Adya looked at Reyansh and saw him grinning.
"Who's Samyukta?"
"Samyukta?" Frowned Reyansh, "don't tell me that bitch again told you something."
"Answer my question." Adya was firm. The fact that Reyansh was blaming it all upon Nancy made her even more furious. There's shouldn't be any girl named Samyukta. This had to one of Nancy's evil plans. But clearly, it wasn't one because Reyansh ACTUALLY knew that girl Samyukta. And by his frown, Adya could guess that Samyukta and Reyansh actually had something.
"No, I won't. First, tell me who the fuck told you about Samyukta." Reyansh snapped.
"Okay, so there has been something to be told about. Great. You know what nevermind, I don't need an answer. I am done with you. I don't wanna be with a liar." screeched Adya.
"The answer to your fucking question is yes. I know Samyukta. She used to like me in 7th standard. And we were KIDS back then. And I NEVER HAD ANY FEELINGS FOR HER. BUT. IF YOU WANT TO TRUST ON THAT BITCH'S WORDS, I AM ALSO DONE WITH YOU." Reyansh almost yelled.
"OH OKAY. SO NOW IT'S ALL MY FAULT? WHATEVER YOU GUYS HAD, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN KNOWN ABOUT IT. AND DONE? OKAY. WE ARE DONE." Adya yelled back.
Now the whole class's attention was on their break up.
Devika was astounded by this and shook Adya,"bro this is not a solution. It's all that Nancy's plan babe."
But Adya was too furious to hear any of this.
"DON'T UTTER A SINGLE WORD DEVIKA. I AM DONE WITH ALL HIS LIES AND CRAP."
"What the actual fuck? I lied to you? Don't you even trust me at all? You know what, I don't want to be with someone who can't trust me" clapped Reyansh.
"I ain't dying to be with you." snapped Adya.
The teacher came by. And everyone's attention went back to the new chapter.
"Are you sure about this Reyansh?" asked Arjun, though his voice trembled. He had never seen Reyansh so mad. Reyansh was one of the calmest people he knew. Seeing him lose his mind like this was astonishing.
"No. If she doesn't trust me, I have nothing to say anymore." replied Reyansh sternly.

The class ended. Reyansh and Adya didn't even look at each other. They stormed away as soon as the class ended.
Adya wasn't sure she was more angry or more upset. She just couldn't understand what she actually did. At this moment she was unsure of what is right and what is wrong. She was sitting still on her bed. Sudeep came in and hopped onto the bed.
"What happened to you?" asked Sudeep, glaring at Adya's confused face.
"Nothing." Adya lied.
"Oh common. Even you know that the solutions to ALL your problems are with only one person. The one and only me." Sudeep chuckled as he said that.
"Bhai, I am not in the mood to joke with you. Please leave me alone."
"Woah. It's serious? Okay, tell me what happened."
"I told you. NOTHING. HAPPENED. JUST. LEAVE. ME. ALONE." Adya snapped.
"Uff tantrums." groaned Sudeep.
Adya rolled her eyes over and gasped.
"Okay, so listen. I am stuck thinking about what is right and what is wrong. Can you help me out?" Adya glared at her brother.
Sudeep chuckled. "There is always a right thing and a wrong thing. But we aren't bound to always do the right one. Are we? Sometimes feelings matter over conscience. Just do what you want to, what will give you happiness. And nothing else."
Adya nodded. She didn't know what to say or what to think. She just slid into her blankets and slept wishing whatever tomorrow has for her may it be better than today.

Reyansh rode back to home. He stood there on the porch and gazed at the sky. How did today go so wrong so quickly? He couldn't believe that Adya trusted NANCY more than him?? How could she? After all, she had been trying to do since they started being with each other, she believer her over me? But I didn't want to break up. Fuck my temper. And fuck her's too. She's got more than me.
He got inside and straight went for his bed. He didn't feel like eating anymore.

Next day, 7:30 am
"You did what?" yelled Divyasha.
"I. BROKE. UP." Adya yelled back.
"Why??" Divya frowned.
Darshit came to them. "Hey ladies"
"Shut up." Both Adya and Divyasha commanded.
Darshit raised a brow and motioned zipping his mouth.
Adya told them the whole thing and Divya gasped.
"Okay, why the fuck all guys are liars?" Divya frowned.
"Oh hello? Liars? How do you know he is lying? Adya you are overreacting." Darsh rolled his eyes.
"I don't know what I am doing." said a clueless Adya.

"What do you mean they broke up? How are we supposed to handle this Reyansh?" Aarohi said pointing to Reyansh who was leaning on the corridor wall and staring at the trees outside.
"I have no clue." replied Arjun.
"You never have a clue about anything. What the fuck were you doing when all this happened? Dancing on the floor? Why didn't you try to calm Reyansh?" His girlfriend questioned him.
"What the fuck? Do you even know, I was trembling out of fear. Reyansh had never been so angry ever." Arjun wailed.
Aarohi groaned.

7 October, 8:00 pm
Reyansh stood there motionless. He would see from the corner of his eyes that Adya also didn't seem good. He rolled over his eyes and tried to concentrate on what the guys were talking about but his eyes wanted to see Adya. He turned his head towards her and saw her talking to Devika. She was complaining. I am sure, she is complaining about me.
They all went upstairs. Adya was crouched on a corner seat. Reyansh crouched on a seat at the other end of the room. He flinched on Adya's stupid behaviour.
Adya could see him flinch. Oh, he won't talk to me or say sorry and also flinch. Asshole. But I want to talk to him. She eyed at her boyfriend, sorry now ex-boyfriend. The thought of Reyansh being her EX-BOYFRIEND made her shrug. She gasped. WHY ISN'T HE TALKING TO ME AND TRYING TO RESOLVE?
"He won't." replied Devika grasping her thoughts.
Adya gave her a death glare. "Why won't he?"
"Because it's your fault. You should apologise." grumbled Devika.
Adya ignored her and tried focusing on the task she was given.
This wasn't anymore about lies or trust, it was now the big war between male ego and female ego.

Reyansh was sitting there lost in his thoughts, his head supported by the wall.
"You are giving me depression vibes, Reyan." Arjun said scribbling a formal letter on his notebook.
Reyansh peeked at Arjun's notebook, "improve your handwriting."
Arjun stopped scribbling and gave Reyansh a disgruntled look.
"This is so not good." murmured Reyansh, "even after all this, I have to go talk to her. Because she won't and I can't let her go. What a fucking mess relationships are!"
"Welcome to the club" mumbled Arjun, "of cursing your girlfriend."
Both of them chuckled.
"Should I talk to her?" asked Arjun after some time.
Reyansh glared at him. "If you can, please."
"Okay, I will." replied Arjun.