Chapter 1

Narrator's POV~

Our beloved hero is going to conquer the Kalos League but first he needs to finish studying because education and pokemon battling experience works both wonders for a trainer Ash Ketchum (*Real name Ashura Red Satoshi Ketchum*) needs to acquire a lot of information about the Pokemon world and where better than the best school there was "Kalos Polytechnic University". This is an epic adventure of a lifetime because our beloved hero is street-smart but he needs to be intelligent mentally as well. How will he take the new challenges that awaits him in the "Region of Love and Beauty" ?? . Will he be able to get through some tests that will assess his mental sharpness and physical strength too??. Let's see what happens with our ''mighty " Aura Prince" " and his adventure.

???'s POV~

"Pikachu let's go and we're going to practice your speed type moves like "Constant Speed (*Agility*)" "Lightning Speed (*Quick Attack*) Extreme Lightning Speed (*Extreme Speed*) and Volt Tackle." Said a boy of 13 years old but has the mind of an experienced trainer at 25 years old.
"Plus I want you to use your strongest "Kaminari (*Thunder*) and "Kaminari Boruto (*Thunderbolt*)" on those boulders of rocks. '' He added.
(*PS He understands the language of Pokemon*) and Pikachu nods at him.

Pikachu's POV~

"Man Ash is the best trainer I can have and he's like the brother that I never had." He thought as he sprints and increases his velocity and acceleration. ''I'm glad that he's my first friend and travel partner." As he hits the target with his "Volt Tackle". Then he decides to use his strongest "Kaminari"  and broke the largest rock boulder.
And switched to round two with a "Kaminari Boruto" which disintegrated the rocks further to tiny specks of fine sand. "Wow that's awesome I feel like I'm getting stronger than before I look like a real badass Pikachu". He thought to himself and flexed his own muscles 💪 ''Not bad not bad at all I'm going to kick real ass".He added to his afterthought. Even his other Pokemon friends are amazed.

"Yo that's what I call a real "Kaminari"." Says Infernape and Charizard was nodding in agreement with him. ''That ''Kaminari Boruto'' looks devastating Pikachu''. Says the Fire and Flying Type. ''You're getting stronger each day buddy I'm sure you're going to layeth the Smackdown on someone else's candy ass''. Says Sceptile and Heracross agrees with him. ''Hey can I have the front row seat when you're going to whoop some epic ass kicking.'' he requested and it made them laugh. ''It would be a great sight indeed Heracross.'' says Krookodile. ''Thanks fellows hey how's about your own training regimen.??" He asked. ''We're doing good and I bet we can destroy anyone with just a single shot!!!!'' says Garchomp and Torterra nods.

No one's POV

He saw Pikachu having a conversation with his friends and it gave him an idea for his next move to learn. "Hey buddy I'm going to ask you if you wanted to learn "Dig" it would suit you because it's both an offensive and a defensive move at the same time.'' says Ash and he smiled.

"Sure some Pokemon really utilize it and it would be a good addition to my own arsenal of melee range attacks." He said to Ash and he suggested that Infernape Garchomp and Krookodile to train him in using the move ''Dig".

"You may ask help from the best digging pokemon we have Infernape Garchomp and Krookodile." And they accepted.

Infernape Garchomp and Krookodile's mini POV~

"We're glad to be of help to our little yellow rodent friend here.
" Let me use my own first, look if I used "Dig" I can use a fighting type move like "Mach Punch" or  ''Close Combat" . Says Infernape and he was in awe at the raw power of the combination move. ''Now Pikachu let's try my own.'' says Garchomp and he dug a massive hole in the ground and coursed like a real shark then he used a powerful "Dragon Dive (*Dragon Rush*) ".