Chapter 4

No one's POV~

Ash entered the school and asked a young woman of his age where could he find the school principal's office and she was really shocked because of his friendly attitude towards her.

''Hi Miss I'm Ash Ketchum and I came from Kanto Region but I used to live peacefully here in Kalos Region but because of some personal issues we have decided to go to our house in Pallet Town and lived there until we decide to move back here because my mom had earned a job here. Pleased to meet you and your name is ??'' asked Ash Ketchum while trying to shake her own hands. ''I'm Serenity Serena Williams Dawson Amour Yvonne and I study here at Kalos Polytechnic University pleased to meet you too and since you're new here I would gladly help you here's the principal's office right just after this corner.'' And he hugged her unknowingly and it made her blush up a storm because of their closeness.

"Thanks for your help and your name is really beautiful it suits your gorgeous facial features as well." Says Ash and Pikachu smiles which meant for her that he's agreeing with what he said about her. ''He c-called m-me beautiful and even h-his s-starter a-agrees to him'' she thought while blushing furiously at the thought of it.

Ash decides to go to the principal's office and he was really happy because it was Professor Oak who knows what is his real identity is.
And he decides to keep it a secret because his family wants to have a simple life out of the limelight.

Professor Oak's POV~

''Ahh Ash my boy it's been long since I've seen you welcome to Kalos Polytechnic University and I know your own reason why you're going low key and I will keep it that way." Says the venerable professor.

''Thanks Professor Oak and I would want to have my schedule for now. After all my house is very near I can just use my flying types to get there fast enough." Says Ash.

''Btw how's your day going so far ''Ashura".. he asked him ''It's all fine ''Sam'' and I feel very comfortable because I met my first friend here in the school''. He added. ''Well that's good and btw here's your schedule for the week and again I hope you're going to enjoy your stay here in the school
Oh and btw in here you're going to address me as "Professor Oak".'' he added and Ash agrees with it. ''As long as you're going to call me "Ash" here in the university". And he just smiled at his own prodigy.

He was going to the school and was looking for the homeroom where his first subject was supposed to happen.

(*His schedule
*First Subject : Math*
*Second Subject: English*
*Third: Science*
*Fourth : P.E.*
*Fifth is Pokemon battling*)

But sadly he got lost because the premises were very huge it's hard to look for the next room. And the teacher started the roll call and he was saved by Serena this time.

Homeroom~

''Ash Ketchum are you here today?? Mr. Ash Ketchum are you here today if you're not going to answer I will mark you absent.!!" Says the teacher-adviser and Serena had answered for him.

''Mrs. Rivers he's here but I think he's lost in the corridors somewhere.'' says Serena and it's acknowledged by Mrs. Rivers.
''Thanks Ms.Yvonne I guess with how huge this school is it's definitely hard to find the homeroom and I guess he's having a conversation with the principal.'' she said to them and she sighed.

''Thank goodness I saved him this time where were you Ash??'' She thought kinda worried about him.
As the first period had finished there's the usual thing that keeps happening to Serenity Serena and everyone was really sad for her.