Chapter 3

Narrator's POV~

Let's turn it over to Kalos most specially at Vaniville Town where the most beautiful young lady is suffering from a miserable life and needs a friend to bring her back to her former self. (*P.S. This is a bit dark because of her suicidal thoughts*) Her name was Serenity Serena Williams Dawson Amour Yvonne and she's in her room crying because of bullying and her mom is consoling her own daughter. Let's continue with it.

Serenity's POV~

"They're all right I am weak ugly fat and isn't worth of loving because I didn't even have a single friend. I guess I'm going to just kill myself and do them a favor just to end my miseries." She said to herself while shedding a lot of tears and her mom is trying to calm her down for a bit. ''Serena listen here you're not ugly and it's the opposite actually you're beautiful, talented, intelligent and you have a beautiful heart as well." Says Grace Amour.

''But Calem and Miette had told the school that I'm a loser and a wallflower without any accomplishments to brag about." She told her and Grace hugged Serenity. ''Miette's just jealous because you've beaten her at the
"Kalos Performance Contest" at Laverre City and you're a "Kalos Princess" you should smile and be proud of the achievement you have achieved by now." She consoled her and it made her feel at ease for some time. "So I suggest that you put that blade away and get ready for bed because you're having school tomorrow''. She added.

''Hey how's about this if they're going to bully you again just say that your mother is a ''Board of Trustee'' in the school and they're going to quiver in fear because of my Rhyhorn". Says Grace Amour and she just giggles at it.

Later at school~

Miette and Calem are going to school and everyone else went out of the way not wanting to be at Calem's bad side because he is really a bad guy when you get him mad. And they found their own target Serenity Serena Williams Dawson Amour Yvonne and she told her. ''Hey slut did you succeed in your suicide attempt? You know what it would be better if you just die in a hole millions of kilometers away from us.'' And Calem slapped her in the cheeks very hard. ''That's for trying to be with the ''populars" and remember you're never gonna be one of us''. He added and it made Miette snicker at her expense. "Well ta ta"loser" oh and before we forget don't go near us Miette and I don't want to be infected with the ''pathetic" virus.'' Says Calem haughtily and it made her cry again. Everyone wanted to help out Serenity but they're afraid because he is the strongest trainer in the university Calem Xavier ''School Champion" and no one's ever defeated him not even in a single shot. And it enfuelled the boastfulness of the two ''It'' Couple.

Because Miette is the reigning ''Ms. Kalos Polytechnic University 2021". And her escort is the best trainer in the university Calem Xavier. Even Gary Richard Shigeru Green Oak and his friends can't do anything to help her because of the fear of the ''Destruction Pokemon" Yveltal.

However it's going to change when the best trainer in the world return to Kalos and study at the K.P.U. and be friends with Serenity Serena Williams Dawson Amour Yvonne.  This would be a great start to reconsider his own state of mind because Ash won't give up on the fight just to save a future"mate".

Serenity's POV~

''I'm really worthless and I don't deserve to be here anyways. They're right maybe I should just die in order for them to live peacefully and in the process end my miseries altogether". She said while crying because of the unbearable pain she's going to experience. Let's continue with the story of our beloved "Aura Prince''.

No one's POV~

The plane just arrived at Lumiose City were Ash will start his new adventures in Kalos Region. Everyone was curious about the newcomers and the men couldn't take their own eyes off Delia Ketchum and the women were blushing furiously at the young and handsome adolescent with her. However they're not mindful of what is happening at their own surroundings for them Kalos Polytechnic University is a must.

Everyone just went their way and walked past the two and they rode with their fastest flying types and suddenly went to their own ancestral home in Vaniville Town where Delia Ketchum used to grow up. No one knew that royalty was really living a simple frugal life.

Even Gary Richard Shigeru Green Oak who knows the family very well doesn't even understand why they're just really living a modest life when they can live like rulers of the Pokemon world. It really made them giggle because they're still thinking about that for a very long time.

No one's POV~

Ash decides to go to the school with his roller skates 🛼 for convenience and he really likes the feeling of adrenaline rush to his own body.

It is also a form of exercise to himself because Ash really wants to run for miles and he doesn't even know how to be tired at all. As he came to the university he was really amazed at how large it was. He was really excited about the new chapter of his life that's about to start.

 He was really excited about the new chapter of his life that's about to start

(*Totsuki Academy imagine it's Kalos Polytechnic University*) And he decides to go enter the school to find his schedule and homeroom as well

Ash's POV~

"Hmm Interesting university I really like it this is what I rate of it 100/100. This is my kind of school actually.'' he thought and Pikachu agreed 👍 ''Wow this place is huge for a school I can sense strong trainers are definitely in here." Pikachu thought to himself and he agrees with his deduction which is on point.

"No doubt about it buddy this school is really rocking. I'm thankful Mom accepted the offer
it would've been a disaster if she didn't." He said to him and he smiled at Ash. ''You know what Ash this school is probably the best of all the best for me in my opinion."
Added Pikachu and he nods at him.