Chapter 7

Disclaimer : A recap of what has happened with the match so far.
Oh and before anything else Happy New Year and a Belated Merry Christmas to everyone 😊😊😊.

Flashback~

"Great choice because Infernape's a part fighting type which is really efficient against Tyranitar who's a part dark type also but I think there's something more you have in mind.!!!!''

Said Paul Shinji Purplitz Slaid to himself and it suddenly clicked on him for it's also the same Ash used to beat him. "I understand now..so that's what you're planning huh hehe this I gotta see!?!?".

End of Flashback~

Present~

No one's POV

Everyone was curious why he's using a fire monkey but knowing him it's definitely an interesting one as well. Let's continue with the story of our beloved messy jet black haired chocolate-brown eyed hero. Everyone except for Paul Shinji Purplitz Slaid who knows it.

  ''Infernape Versus Tyranitar battle begin!?!?'' announced Professor Sycamore and Calem started the attack. "Tyranitar get ready and use "Evil Pulse" (*Dark Pulse*) .." and Ash was ready for the counter for it. Let's see what is his next move for it.

Ash Ketchum's mini POV~

''Sun use "Dig" and follow with a "Sky Uppercut" hit him at the jaw!?!?'' said Ash via Aura-messaging and he understood. ''Got it Ashura!?!?'' and he decides to dig deep underground and waited for the right moment to attack.

Infernape's hole is big enough to hide him and Tyranitar was looking for the monkey and his fist connected while glowing white and the jaw of Tyranitar was shaken to the core. Calem Xavier was shocked because he countered it early this match. But he shrugged it and started to regain his footing.

''Tyranitar stand your ground and use
"Stone Edge''.!?!?'' he said to the T-Rex like Pokemon. Infernape just ignored the stones and he decides to use it as a stepping stone and he bombarded him with a brutal martial arts like attack "Close Combat"  and it hurts Tyranitar a lot whose grimacing in pain. It made Calem Xavier very unhappy because he got a lot of counter-measures to his attacks.

Ash Ketchum's mini POV~

"Don't regard those stones and use it to your advantage.. "Close Combat".!?!?'' knock him out of his own stand!!'' and he smirks. Let's continue with your favorite story.

Infernape's mini POV~

''Time for your daily dose of punches hehehe!?!?'' and he bombarded him with powerful combos and he's going to feel it tomorrow morning. He punched him and kicked him also making him grimace. Professor Sycamore was really amazed by the strength of the fire type monkey Pokemon.

"Marvelous... that monkey can kick butt Tyranitar is  really  getting pummeled by the strength of Infernape.!?!?'' exclaimed Professor Sycamore. Calem was really pissed off because of it.
He thought blocking Infernape would halt his own movements.
But it's all part of Ash Ketchum's game plan for this match with Calem Xavier and Miette Mirufi.

Calem Xavier's mini POV~

  "I'm not gonna lose to a guy like him!?!?.. Tyranitar wait for the right moment and block him.!?!?''
Tyranitar had his hands in front ready for the monkey anytime.

(*Through Aura communication
(*" Sun Wukong Flame Wheel and follow with a Flame Emission..(*Flamethrower*)!?!?'') and Infernape curled himself into a fiery fireball and rolls towards Tyranitar while breathing flames to add more damage but he was ready to intercept the rolling fire monkey. But Ash Ketchum is smirking inside of himself.